UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free newbie housing

Dexter420

Sorceror
New to Hybrid or know someone new to Hybrid?? Have em aim me and I will find them a plot or small classic house free of charge!! Currently have one ready to go and a few more I can place. :)

Danny Ck

Sorceror
Hey man, one of my friends just started playing and he would like a small plot in order to make his characters. I was wondering if this was possible. He would appreciate it a lot! This is his aim:dnnycj

Dexter420

Sorceror
Hey man, one of my friends just started playing and he would like a small plot in order to make his characters. I was wondering if this was possible. He would appreciate it a lot! This is his aim:dnnycj

One down, plus another one! On hold until I can sell a personal plot of mine so that I can place again, however I do have open spots so if you wanna place one just aim me!! Newbs only please!

Hey man! I just started playing and I'm looking for either a plot to buy or a place a house. The largest spot you could find would be awesome! Anywho, hit me up on aim if you could. (DeadRoseImmortal).

Thanks man!

I'm just coming back from a 3 year break, Trying to find somewhere to place a house, or maybe buy one, have about 200k in the bank, Can we work something out?

chinduwho

Squire
Hi im brand new and would love a house to set up in and macrou :D let me know all be on daily check the forums. my account is jsut over 24 hours old :D

Lance_25

Sorceror
there are tons of spots for 7x7's out and about... anyone who has played the game before knows how to find those spots...and lets be honest theres not a lot if any truly new players.... the post above mine proves that i think... how would a truly new player/account know how to find that info? and if they did find it why would they feel the need to post it?