UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Houses!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
• New plots and houses for new players!
will post new plots every week. any new players with an account under 8 months i will place the house for you free of charge. anyone else, feel free to place​
anyone else reading this that knows any other open plots feel free to post in this thread.

size: small tower location: skara/brit x-roads status: claimed (as of 8/28)

size: 9x8 location: marble island status: claimed(as of 8/28)

size: plaster (or) 7x9 location: minoc mines status: claimed (as of 9/2)

toronto_matt

Sorceror
8/31:

marble island plot was given to a new player "Cyggnus" today, just returning to UO from 2000. first time on hybrid. if you see him around see if he needs a helping hand.

log cabin north of snakes pass was also claimed. still some plots available by minoc bridge and by skara/brit x-road.

just found this one today (below). very close to destard. FREE for new player with account under 8 months, will sell to anyone else at cost (73k)

size: small tower location: destard dungeon status: open (as of 9/9)

size: 9x11 location: NE vesper status: open (as of 9/9)

Divide By Zero

Traveler
• New plots and houses for new players!
will post new plots every week. any new players with an account under 8 months i will place the house for you free of charge. anyone else, feel free to place​
for more houses follow: https://twitter.com/uoghousing
anyone else reading this that knows any other open plots feel free to post in this thread.

size: plaster (or) 7x9 location: minoc mines status: open (as of 9/2)

I am interested in the house quoted. Could you please provide me information on how to acquire it? I think this is a really nice thing that you are doing.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
I am interested in the house quoted. Could you please provide me information on how to acquire it? I think this is a really nice thing that you are doing.

aim would probably be the best way to get a hold of me, feel free to ad me @ aim: mlsematt

if you don't use aim just send me a PM here on the forums and we can arrange a time to meet in game.

Divide By Zero

Traveler
Dude just gave me the villa. Marked me a rune to it, and britt, as well as a runebook and some recall scrolls. Talk about A+ service. Thanks a lot man!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
ah man I want a villa too, i am real new to the game, find me in game "Tiger" maybe hunt together or smth )

hey if your still looking for a house send me a message or aim. not sure if you were the guy i helped last night with the log cabin or not, but i got a few plots available still (10x11, log cabin, small tower). will update this list/thread later today.

don't forget you can make 100k in game if you follow the @uogamershybrid twitter page as well! https://twitter.com/uogamershybrid

Aleroth

Wanderer
I found an awesome guild RHD and they sold me a really good plot ) so i am currently decorating the house ) thnx anyways )