UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free homes for good owner. Roleplayer, smithy, tailor.

The_Man

Sorceror
Hi,

I have up for grabs 3 homes in a great location. They are small but cozy. I would like to find a good owner that is preferably a roleplayer or crafter that would enjoy and care for them as they are and not lose them or sell them. I just don't play enough to enjoy them or keep refreshing them.

One is modeled after a smithy shop, one is modeled after a tailor shop, and the other used to be an unfinished rune house. They are all close together in the same area outside the city of Cove.

PM if interested. But know, I really don't aim to just hand these off to anyone. I really do want to find a legitimate care taker. I have held onto these for a long long time now and they mean a lot. They would be great for a roleplayer, crafter, or vendors.

- Edit -
One of them has been claimed and now has a new owner. The rune house is now off the list. The smithy shop and tailor shop are still available.

Hello, I am deadlybutsexy in game, and i would like to own that tailor shop. If you would have the heart to let me have it i could definitely take it off your hands. just setup a place to meet and i will come and get it, Thank you!