UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Empty kegs

Kingllama

Knight
Free Empty kegs

Atleast 80 of them for you aspiring keg makers.

Message me here and i'll get back to you As soon as possible.

PBT

Sorceror
Re: Free Empty kegs

Just a suggestion, why not give out 5 or 10 at a time, giving all 80 to 1 person, do you think someone who's going to fill 80 kegs needs free shit? FUUUUUUUCK no, give away in small numbers to more people. People who don't need free shit aren't going to waste their time collecting 5 empty kegs, so they'll go to people that need them more. This goes to everyone giving free shit away, when I stumbled on this part of the forum I was floored, people ACTUALLY giving shit away. Kinda cool until people give away thing to people who don't need em. You'd be better off throwing the kegs on a vendor for 200 gp per, you make a little money and people are happy as fuck to get em at discount price... Your welcome for my advice. (My advice isn't always free, just on the free forums) :)