UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free 100k, does not matter how old your account is! Read for details.

dembring

Squire
followed @ got the 100k! Thank you, awesome deal for something we should probably all just do for free. But alas I'm cheap. Thank you!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
twitter name: siNisLiQuid
Char Name: Andimal (@britbank)

thanks for the follow. just sent you a DM on twitter.

followed @ got the 100k! Thank you, awesome deal for something we should probably all just do for free. But alas I'm cheap. Thank you!

no problem dude. hope it helps! tell your friends in game. will continue the 100k per follow until the end of the week more than likely.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
also, Im going to start tweeting out guild announcements, war challenges, events, and different player run initiatives soon. All you need to do is tweet out your message with @uogamershybrid before the message and i will see it and RE tweet it so everyone can see.

So if you got an event, you got something to say, or you want to call some people out feel free!

I do know there is alot of people that have bookmarked the @uogamershybrid page in their web browsers and refresh it throughout the day to see whats going on and that's great BUT if your not signed up you cannot have your announcements and messages heard!!

make sure to hit that sign up button guys, get your own handle, and get involved!

We got to 30 in 4 days! Let's try and hit 50 by the end of the week!

#longlivehybrid #UOG #ultimaonline

Norah

Wanderer
Tweet @norahuog or @uogamershybrid with events you'd like us to consider (the ones normally allowed, 1v1, dex tourny, ctf, etc)

crikey

Sorceror
Tweet @norahuog or @uogamershybrid with events you'd like us to consider (the ones normally allowed, 1v1, dex tourny, ctf, etc)
I don't know how to do these tweets (Still not sure what a tweet actually is....), so I'm just going to post in this thread:

DEXXER BOMBING RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON, how COOL would a dexxer bombing run be??!? Two large armies of dexxers facing off on an open battlefield.
It would be like FREAKING BRAVEHEART!!!!!! Swift spearmen, mighty macers, and noble swordsman clash steel, while nimble archers darken the sky from the sidelines with their deadly aarows! All in the quest for the holy football!

Make it happen Norah! How can anyone, who enjoys a fantasy MMO with ancient style combat NOT think this would be sick?!?!?!?!?

PLEASE!!!!

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
I don't know how to do these tweets (Still not sure what a tweet actually is....), so I'm just going to post in this thread:

DEXXER BOMBING RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON, how COOL would a dexxer bombing run be??!? Two large armies of dexxers facing off on an open battlefield.
It would be like FREAKING BRAVEHEART!!!!!! Swift spearmen, mighty macers, and noble swordsman clash steel, while nimble archers darken the sky from the sidelines with their deadly aarows! All in the quest for the holy football!

Make it happen Norah! How can anyone, who enjoys a fantasy MMO with ancient style combat NOT think this would be sick?!?!?!?!?

PLEASE!!!!

lol, I don't think anyone would be able to die, not unless I make it a naked dexxer bombing run. No armor, runics allowed and no spells. Hmmm...but with armor no one would die to be honest, just bunch of people running away like crazy.

toronto_matt

Sorceror

ya make sure you include @norahuog in tweets for sure, as i myself do not actually have any power or authority at all to do events myself :D

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Twitter: @gardogorila
Toon name: Grizzly Adams

Thanks for the follow dude.

Make sure you are also following @UOgamers as well for all the in game event/tourney notifications as that is the official twitter.

if your on now and want to collect that 100k I will be on brit bank roof for the next hour or so, if you don't catch me soon just shoot me an aim or DM

crikey

Sorceror
lol, I don't think anyone would be able to die, not unless I make it a naked dexxer bombing run. No armor, runics allowed and no spells. Hmmm...but with armor no one would die to be honest, just bunch of people running away like crazy.
No armor would be fine! DO IT BIG O!!!

It would be more realistic. A warhammer smashing someones skull, dislodging the brain, should pretty much be game over everytime

crikey

Sorceror
If you do it with no armor O/Norah, I think I might dust off the alchy archer for some hilarious kills ;)

I have a bad feeling I m getting excited over nothing tho.....
The Hybrid community does not seem to care for dexxers very much :(

All about the magery and mares for most

crikey

Sorceror
Glad you enjoyed it. Honesty I was planning before hand to do a similar duel event with just naked people and knives, but this works out too.
Naked people slashing at each others genitals with knives? Sounds like FUN!

Sick minds think alike!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
i joined the event with like 1 minute left to sign up not realizing what the event really was LOL

started to try and cast a spell and i was like, o shit.. :eek:

was fun tho, i still could use my bandages and chuck explos :D