UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Four Silver Steeds [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
This event has ended.

Time: May 8th, 2012 - 4 AM EST

Event: Tamer Scavenger

Four silver steeds have been spotted across the world. Only the most experienced animal tamers will have any chance of successfully taming one of these creatures.

Good luck!

Folken1

Sorceror
cute horse but he tasted better than he looked

kryptic3

Page
lol, Gimp just said that Broli needs to learn how to PC when he said 100mil, then fatty comes in and says its worth 100mil, so Gimp goes and deletes that part of the post....... *slurp*, make sure yall thank H.S.(and im not talking about the guild)

toronto_matt

Sorceror
will never be worth 100 mil, let alone 40. price will sit around 10-20, people can try and manipulate the market all they want, wont change that fact.
there are certain rares out there, 1 or 2 of a kind and they only go for 15 mil max, but yet, there is PW sandals by the dozens and yet they fetch 80mil.

its all about wants and needs and demand. and no ones gonna want some shit stained horse that only tamers can ride that die from a explode, EB :)

all that aside, it was fun tho, got everyone out and about and made for a more interesting than normal 4am on hybrid !

GluttSDS

Sorceror
This is the only 1 of a kind mount on the shard -- it will easily top 50m. People have more money than they know what to do with -- this isnt some crap rare that cant even be worn, this is something you can ride on all day to show off true tramminess.

That being said -- I'd never buy it, I'm a warhorse man.

Narcissist

Sorceror
This is the only 1 of a kind mount on the shard -- it will easily top 50m. People have more money than they know what to do with -- this isnt some crap rare that cant even be worn, this is something you can ride on all day to show off true tramminess.

That being said -- I'd never buy it, I'm a warhorse man.

50m for a rather drab looking horse AND I'd have to pay it to Gimp? Gimme ANY of the donation mounts anyday, since this thing's basically an ethy judging by the reportedly weak HP...

GluttSDS

Sorceror
50m for a rather drab looking horse AND I'd have to pay it to Gimp? Gimme ANY of the donation mounts anyday, since this thing's basically an ethy judging by the reportedly weak HP...

Gimpcent's died and if its bonded it doesnt matter how weak the HP is -- its not like this a PVP mount, its a mount that says "im richer than 99,% of the shard"

Status
Not open for further replies.