UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Updates...

TheRemedy

Sorceror
Re: Forum Updates...

So does this explain why my join date says 2006 and it really was 2004? I joined the RUNUO forum most likely in 2006? Since RUNUO priority is higher, that puts the 2006 date on??

Addicted

Disciple

TheRemedy said:
So does this explain why my join date says 2006 and it really was 2004? I joined the RUNUO forum most likely in 2006? Since RUNUO priority is higher, that puts the 2006 date on??

Yes it does explain it:

• Accounts with the same password OR the same E-mail address were merged into the existing higher-priority account (see priorities below).
  • The priority for each of the websites is: RunUO > Hybrid > Demise > Divinity > ConnectUO

Lesabre

Sorceror

aamgad my rep went down 30 points suicide is the only option

PS IM SO HEATED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

drakeypooh1

Wanderer

The RunUO "Have you read the rules?" field conflicts with Hybrid's "Main Character:" field. Now my "Have you read the rules?" on RunUO shows up as "A Minty Tamer". Hehe.

pbo

Wanderer

Any news on the UserCP thing?
I REALLY need to change my picture... (dontcha think?) :)

Kira

Wanderer

If its not fixed by the time Terron gets home, he'll fix it when he gets home. He gets home on Wednesday.