UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Update

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Forum Update

FYI - I have given the forum moderators full control to tame these forums.

I expect you as users to comply with the forum rules and continue to be good members of this community.

If you are not you will be banned for good. If you're going to post off-topic posts please do so in the Starbucks forum and use the appropriate forum for all remaining posts.

You have been warned. The banning spree shall begin shortly.

Thanks,
Ryan

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Forum Update

Can you make an exception for me? I only post in starbucks/faction/pvp. please don't ban me :<

I thought the moderators were doing a good job beforehand. Will be nice if it keeps the flaming to a minimum though. I grow tired of smelling burnt forums.

In my opinion mods should lay off more... I see people banned all the time for no good reasons... I mean users should have some restraints but mods shouldnt go around looking for people to ban...

K

Kitchen_

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1500679 said:
In my opinion mods should lay off more... I see people banned all the time for no good reasons... I mean users should have some restraints but mods shouldnt go around looking for people to ban...

Actually they should, because there job is to moderate the forums.

Addicted

Disciple

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1500679 said:

The rules are pretty simple. People don't get banned unless they violate those rules.

If you don't agree to the rules, don't use these forums.

EDIT: You guys really need to learn to keep a thread on topic.

Flipper

Knight

A black man (fast & big);1500395 said:
You were the most lazy mod I have seen since Flipper.

whatever i dont have an internet connection to my main comp atm

and i do plenty