UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Trade Reputation System

Zippy

Razor Creator
Forum Trade Reputation System

The "iTrader" forum trade reputation system has returned to the UOGamers: Hybrid forums.

The "iTrader" system is a system similar to the way eBay handles feedback. This system is here to be used as a feedback system for shard trades. Anyone caught abusing the system will be swiftly, harshly, and strictly punished. Keep your eyes open for threads from the Forum Moderation Team detailing the exact rules that will be enforced with respect to the trade rating system. No matter what the rules turn out to be, you can stay out of trouble by only posting trade rankings for trades that took place in game as a result of a post on the forums. Do not attempt to cheat the system (give too much feedback, or give feedback for fake trades, etc).

You can see user's Trade Rep in their "profile information" and on the left side of all of their posts (as "iTrader Rating: (X)"). Clicking the number will take you to a detailed page where you can see the person's history, comments, etc. You can see your own ranking the same way, and there is also a link to the ranking in your user profile.

Unfortunately, all old iTrader feedback has been wiped. We hope (really, we do) that this will be the last time the Trade Rep is wiped, and with any luck the Trade system is here to stay.

Please let us know if you experience any difficulty with the system.

Thank you for your continued support,
~UOGamers Staff (php slave division)

Re: Forum Trade Reputation System

Ah. I remember something like this! Now I shouldn't have to worry about people ripping me off (to an extent) Thank you.

Re: Forum Trade Reputation System

It's not the same. But there was something like it when I first started. Then the site got a new look and it was gone.