UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forgot My PW from years of absense, & a deleted email address makes it worse

I'm not sure if any of the admins can help me, but I haven't played UO in years and thus my memory has failed me when it comes to remembering my password. To make matters worse, the email account I was using has been deleted. I remember the account name, I remember the expired email address, but I do not remember the password. If any of the admins could PM me, that would be awesome. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be awesome to get my old characters back.

Last edited:

LittleMary

Traveler
I'm not sure if any of the admins can help me, but I haven't played UO in years and thus my memory has failed me when it comes to remembering my password. To make matters worse, the email account I was using has been deleted. I remember the account name, I remember the expired email address, but I do not remember the password. If any of the admins could PM me, that would be awesome. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be awesome to get my old characters back.
Have you tried recreating the same email ?
I expect 10% of recovered goods :p