UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For Zen

D-Nox

Knight
Re: For Zen

Dexter-LoM;521997 said:
lol D-Nox a word of advice Most Zen's are pretty cool and good but dont forget in every guild their is dumbass's that think they are the best cause they run with sme good players ,, you will notice that a few and i mean a few people in Zen that talk shit wont be seen alone in fel unless they are in groups they might try to be griefing in tram cause its more of there age group. But I know for a fact that DC talk tons of shit to other people that come to fel its not polite to point the finguers at a guild when your own guild does the same its a game. like i said every guild has their dumbass's maybe next time u might notice wich one in your guild talks the trash before everyone else. take a closer loo to scorpio magik or watever his name is he knows what a dumbass is in fel.....

I joined DC like 2 weeks ago and since then i havent seen any of them shit talking.
Anyway i speak for myself... i never swear and never will.
And i dont think that being an ass have something to do with being good on pvp. There are many asses that can kill me easly and im not good and im not an ass too, so your affirmation is not valid.
I think the main problem is that most of uo players use uo to run from rl. And if you like to hide from your life you are probably an ass. Thats why we have so many asses playing this game.
Anyway, ill learn the skill "ignore" and try to keep having fun after work playing uo. Even dieing so much :)

D-Nox;522068 said:
I joined DC like 2 weeks ago and since then i havent seen any of them shit talking.
Anyway i speak for myself... i never swear and never will.
And i dont think that being an ass have something to do with being good on pvp. There are many asses that can kill me easly and im not good and im not an ass too, so your affirmation is not valid.
I think the main problem is that most of uo players use uo to run from rl. And if you like to hide from your life you are probably an ass. Thats why he have so many asses playing this game.
Anyway, ill learn the skill "ignore" and try to keep having fun after work playing uo. Even dieing so much :)

I'm legendary Cold shoulder treatment, and even I couldn't ignore this ranting.

D-Nox

Knight

Dilly;522055 said:
Denied on both, especially since you play a stealth archer who you ate a 25 stat on.. lawl

I think the main problem is that most of uo players use uo to run from rl. And if you like to hide from your life you are probably an ass. Thats why we have so many asses playing this game.

Im starting to believe that you fits very well in this profile.

And i dont see whats the problem on eating a +25 stats on my stealther archer.
1-its my only pvper char
2-i enjoy playing him
3-i have enough money to buy another +25 if i want to
4-i can always change his skills if i like

D-Nox

Knight

TheForgottenOne;522069 said:
I'm legendary Cold shoulder treatment, and even I couldn't ignore this ranting.

Then please let me know what you think about it.

D-Nox;522072 said:
Im starting to believe that you fits very well in this profile.

And i dont see whats the problem on eating a +25 stats on my stealther archer.
1-its my only pvper char
2-i enjoy playing him
3-i have enough money to buy another +25 if i want to
4-i can always change his skills if i like

The fact in question is not whether you enjoy playing your character or not. Is do you win @ UO?

D-Nox

Knight

TheForgottenOne;522076 said:
The fact in question is not whether you enjoy playing your character or not. Is do you win @ UO?

Most of the times i die.
Some times i kill.
But winning for me is having fun... and most of the times i do have fun.
I have no need of being a leet pvper to like playing uo.
Only shitheads have to.

D-Nox

Knight

wow. you must have orgasms playing uo then.

EDIT: you must have orgasms only when you are playing uo then.

D-Nox

Knight

Dexter-LoM;521997 said:
take a closer loo to scorpio magik or watever his name is he knows what a dumbass is in fel.....

He doesnt even know english.
The only harrasment the he knows to spell is "pathetic" that is pretty much like portuguese.
And most ppl shit talk him because of his hyriu.

EvilChild

Knight

I use a hiryu on some of my chars and even I think its gimp.

But they really aren't that difficult to deal with. Especially when people make the mistake of relying on their ru to do all the work... they might as well start walking to a healer OoOoOoo

Sundoom

Sorceror

TheForgottenOne;522108 said:
D-Nox;522105 said:
Of course i can. Its just a pet.
They are part of the game.
Fail.

TheForgottenOne;522108 said:
UO is not a game! It's a way of life! I hate my life so much that I have to come on here, if I don't have uo, I'll just shoot myself.

This is what you just said, congrats.

(Add-on)

Alright, a bit exaggerated, but pretty close.

Dilly

Knight

D-Nox;522105 said:
Of course i can. Its just a pet.
They are part of the game.

So is verbal abuse so why did you make a pointless post? Don't you have somewhere to be stealthing and dieing? Can we please lich or delete this post that is stating Zen does something that is part of the game naturally? What a concept it is that trash talk happens omg.