UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For those who remember me

blackmamba

Sorceror
This isn't UOG:Hybrid... It's UOG:Spider Web. Nobody ever leaves forever. I think I've deleted all my characters about 7 times now, I've vowed to never come back 5 times. I've returned to the boards just to peep 4 times, and I think I've still got a toe stuck on the web because I want to come back again. How many times must I re-gm taming in an evening and start the dungeon crawl game!?!? Just.... one... more.... time. Vet rewards should include a x7 skill / stat ball for 3 accounts for people like me. And 1mil gold. Hybrid forum member since 2005.

blackmamba

Sorceror
The fun part is washing the swamp out of my non cool noob sandals from taming giant toads for 2 hours and finding a runebook.

blackmamba

Sorceror
With a hind isn't it... not difficult to look at the ground and eat grass? Unless your tamer was some drug user and the hind is like "If I eat this grass... will it taste like grapes or peaches?".

Igo88mph

Sorceror
the schnozberries taste like schnozberries....

Well the hind was my drug packhorse and my drug packhorse was my food goat and my foad goat was my kind hind, soooo eating grass was last on its list

Paracelsus

Sorceror
This isn't UOG:Hybrid... It's UOG:Spider Web. Nobody ever leaves forever. I think I've deleted all my characters about 7 times now, I've vowed to never come back 5 times. I've returned to the boards just to peep 4 times, and I think I've still got a toe stuck on the web because I want to come back again. How many times must I re-gm taming in an evening and start the dungeon crawl game!?!? Just.... one... more.... time. Vet rewards should include a x7 skill / stat ball for 3 accounts for people like me. And 1mil gold. Hybrid forum member since 2005.

Next time you want to quit, pass your wife the broadband account and let her take the control. She will be glad to add a line to your broadband router (ban all transfer from uogamers.com). I guarantee your 8 time won't come!