UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For those of you who play Lord of Ultima

Status
Not open for further replies.

baja

Wanderer
Re: For those of you who play Lord of Ultima

add me in the game west2ez ... Also send me an invite to the UOG Alliance Ryan :)

Dexter420

Sorceror

Anyone having trouble with it today?? Mine wont load, says Error Loading Page every time i try and go to it.

Zane Xander

Wanderer

IMHO,
Its a total waste of time, it's a Evony Clone. Evony suxs Donkey Rocks

wkstrm

Lord

Halp! My 7 days of grace is over and now I expect to get raped by my neighbours! I'm on continent 40 btw ;(

Zane Xander;2063005 said:
IMHO,

Thanks for this usefull post!

[IX]Valac

Wanderer

Zane Xander;2063005 said:
IMHO,

True, Evony sucked. But you forget that Evony was also a clone, Travian clone and Travian still rocks.

I have played few rounds of Travian before and now a bit of this and gotta say I like Ultima. I like the system here where you can put multiple buildings on queue and also whole idea of building those cities, you actually gotta have some kind of a plan how to place all buildings.

Addicted

Disciple

Lord of Ultima is similar to those games but has a lot more to it and is far more fun.

KraCKa

Sorceror

is lord like evony in the aspect that it becomes a full time job just to farm food to feed your army?

Status
Not open for further replies.