UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP MAKING 'IS IRC DOWN' OR 'IS THE SHARD DOWN' THREADS

Yaya

Wanderer
Re: FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP MAKING 'IS IRC DOWN' OR 'IS THE SHARD DOWN' THREADS

its 11pm to late to go out and play

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP MAKING 'IS IRC DOWN' OR 'IS THE SHARD DOWN' THREADS

sekzy_like_pepsi said:
how long is the shard going to be down for?

yes, does anyone know? also, is this like a routine thing? i don't recall server wars going on at midnight...

shadowfox911

Wanderer

it crashed like 20 mins after shard came back up from sever wars i was playing poker and one a couple hands 1 of them was full house Aces and 6s

Smellvin

Wanderer

Well, I was trying to stay up until it came back on so I could macro my bard overnight. Now that I'm going to bed, I'm sure it'll be up in about two minutes for everyone else. So when the server comes up, remember that it was because of me.

You're welcome, everyone!

zelmerfud

Wanderer

Doctor Jones said:
yes, does anyone know? also, is this like a routine thing? i don't recall server wars going on at midnight...

Ahy!!! i am also on a routine and its close to one pm here and its kinda hard to go out side and not get mugged shot and either killed or in the hospital for 5 months missing uo for along time *cry*

shadowfox911

Wanderer

so is exp,pot,earthquake a good combo for an alch stun i was thinking of using lighting as finsher

zelmerfud

Wanderer

earthquake is an area effect right??? if i is use lighting its more of a drect damage plue you can be farther away

Smellvin

Wanderer

HA! I tricked it!!!! I went to bed and said, "It's gotta be up now because I'm in bed." Sho nuff.

shadowfox911

Wanderer

well u didnt trick it good anoff it found out

saul

Wanderer

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS GAME PLEASE MAKE IT GO! THANK YOU

shadowfox911

Wanderer

well at lest i know no majar items wor lost fuck this shit

1337Gamer

Sorceror

[e sigh

man i want to play some UO

Attachments

• crashed.bmp
    16.3 KB · Views: 46

ploki

Knight

i just wanna stable my drag.. and have it save.. then i'm off to bed