UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FOR FK sake ZS

preman

Sorceror
The reason is Alvin.
You joined a guild at the request of Alvin
Your task was to make spawns just to Alvin could be raid you with friends from out of ZS
Alvin for such behavior has been removed from the guild
You and a few people like you also have to go
I'm doing this for your own good - sory

You are not annoying.
I want to be honest with you and the rest of connected by Alvin

The reason is Alvin.
Your task was to make spawns just to Alvin could be raid you with friends from out of ZS

You are not annoying.
i dont think it comes as suprise to many people is it not a well known fact that majority of polish here are scammers?

Borys90

Traveler
Don't put us all together, Alvin is a traitor of our brotherhood, he took advantage of everyone to get more pixels, that's all he wants, he has no friends, he only cares about his pixels..
He gives us polish a bad name. We are not scammers or backstabbers, we are honest people that just want to have fun in this game ;)

Alvin1337

Sorceror
All I did was asking for Kapero to join our party, was neither my fault you randomly started atacking him nor the fact that he killed all of you one by one soon after. I am sorry it ended up that way - at least we all learnt something.

And here a recent screenshot:

Last edited:

preman

Sorceror
The reason is Alvin.

You are not annoying.

and that finish discussions with you - you won

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
It's just a game guys be nice to one another please. Wasn't it just New Years less than a month ago? These are people behind the monitor.....Or did you forget?

These is serious things, in mine old shard, player did betrayal of chief of famous star pvp clan. The people know, so a challenger was made, they met in the world and had going fight with knifes, but Allah knows everyone and holy policeman came.

Clan is no more, chief go to Ulaysha prisonn