UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Footstool drop macro for razor?

crikey

Sorceror
Was in another thread and started thinking about this....

I tried to figure it out years ago but failed. Im not great at creating shit like this. Took me long enough just to make a bola crafting macro XD

Anyone have a good razor macro to quickly drop footstools on all 4 sides of an opponent? I could use it for pesky blues who run to guards before I can finish them

Whos good at shit like this? Maybe @kdivers ? You created that item ID bot, you should know how to do this?

thanks

My friend tried to make a razor only macro to stool in people well

unfortunately he wasn't able to do it without easy uo

the guy you are thinking of who did this scripted it

crikey

Sorceror
sad to say, but only a newbie wouldn't have foot stools on scavenger. fucking oldest shit in the book, in my opinion.
Yeah thats one reason Itd be neat having this. For the newbies that run away into guards or their house before I can finish them ;(

My friend tried to make a razor only macro to stool in people well

unfortunately he wasn't able to do it without easy uo

the guy you are thinking of who did this scripted it
Well thats unfortunate....oh well

am i the only one who thinks / thought that longarm was a better mage than a dexer? the only time i was stooled in, it just made it handy for me to have a seat while i looted him. Course i was on a dexer, on a mage i could see that being a pain in the ass.