UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fixes'n'more

psz

Administrator
Fixes'n'more

Fixed the Bamboo Screens and Lanterns that were just added.

ASayre8 added a tonne of crafting stuff

Yomotsu Mines have been spawned (including Fire Beetle). Priests will be added later.

tansor

Wanderer
Ozzie said:
What's the rune beetle? Does it just carry runes like a rune book? Cuz if so that's just lame.
It's a powerfull spell-caster and melee-attacker, has a neat amount of hit points and inflicts deadly poison with ~140 poisonning skill - to put it simplier, it's a WW's and a Dragon's killer (substitute), people in the comments on Stratics respond on them very positively.

Btw, those Yomotsu Elder - are great foes :eek: Though I lagged today and was instantly killed by it (with 2 blows), the next went down my mare with only 3 blows, it even never got a chance to attack back, was constantly paralyzied by Elder with his paralysing blow :eek:

So hunting for fire beetles won't be an easy task after all (though wanna try venturing into the mines during lag free time to kick some ass and get a revenge). In 3D fire beetle is blue, but isn't it supposed to be some kind "fire"? Is it possible to fix, or is it needed to be patched by Devs? (I'm asking if it's the same problem like paragorns without golden hue in 3D)

And last thought, smelting ingots in a beetle is a cool idea, really, but who needs crafter with 93.9 taming only for that beetle? I would never waste so many skillpoints and torture myself developing taming for crafter... It's not logical somehow ... :eek:

psz

Administrator
OSI's 3D client will *NOT* allow hued models, except for items and BodyValues 0x190 and 0x191 (Humans)

Instead, OSI uses a special body for the Fire Beetle, which previously was an "Invalid Body Value".

Until core support is added for that bodyvalue, we have to use the normal beetle body.

wain

Wanderer
tanSOr i dont think fire beetle needs taming to use. Its same as giant beetle so you can use it on any char. not sure thought

tansor

Wanderer
wain said:
tanSOr i dont think fire beetle needs taming to use. Its same as giant beetle so you can use it on any char. not sure thought
I hope so, maybe it's more like swamp dragon :rolleyes:

Gloria

Wanderer
Question about house (Sorry for my poor english...)

How I can get the new custom house in Tokuno? I have the UOSE but the new itens dont work! :confused:
Thanks for your attention.

wain

Wanderer
Do you have latest gateway and have you patched your client all the way? If you have done these things then i dont know whats wrong... i hope i can help

Kronos99

Wanderer
its kinda annoying i have samurai empire, went in to demise to start a ninja or samurai and it says please upgrade your account to samurai empire, i just sat there looking at it thinking that was gay. perhaps its a bug? and the wierd thing about this is that i have already started these kinds of characters on other shards

tansor

Wanderer
Modenelelle said:
its kinda annoying i have samurai empire, went in to demise to start a ninja or samurai and it says please upgrade your account to samurai empire, i just sat there looking at it thinking that was gay. perhaps its a bug? and the wierd thing about this is that i have already started these kinds of characters on other shards
Before Demise I tried paragorns on other unofficial shards (yes, they "were implemeted" earlier then here) and only coming to Demise I understood what real paragorns should be like - the same as for skills and classes. If you want the real thing, have a little patience and wait for everything to be implemented *properly*.

wain

Wanderer
actually paragons are implemented "correctly" already. I know few shards where they are now including demise. I dont know if its official runuo script but they are same as in osi in few shards atleast

psz

Administrator
*EVERYTHING* on Demise is official RunUO Code (some are complete, some are works in progress).

The only exception is that Demise does one thing intentionally different than OSI: Resources cost more depending on the type (IE: On OSI, all ore sells for the same, all leather, and all items made with various materials. On Demise, DullCopper is worth more than Iron, Horned is worth more than Spined, etc)

wain

Wanderer
Phantom

just wondering how cant they be as good as in demise cause almost all aos shards (well all aos shards) use runuo and propably runuo code so i think paragons are quite the same.

correct me if im wrong

psz

Administrator
Because unlike all other shards, Demise is the *ONLY* shard that uses RunUO's Paragon System.

Demise is the Test Center for RunUO with AOS Enabled (Hybrid is the RunUO Test Center with AOS Disabled).

We get *ALL* AOS code before any other shard.

Paragons won't be released until RunUO 1.0 RC1 is released. We already have it.