UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

fishing question

vradooo

Squire
Re: fishing question

ahh i see i see... thanks for the input!

in my 2nd unintentional attempt to derail the thread... what's a good macro for fishing and dumping it on the ground?

vradooo;1663288 said:
ahh i see i see... thanks for the input!

in my 2nd unintentional attempt to derail the thread... what's a good macro for fishing and dumping it on the ground?

there is an option in razer to drop resources at your feet

vradooo

Squire

Now have 2xGM fisherman, fished 5hrs 1st day, 4hrs 2nd day. Attended and moved boat out of fished areas. No spawn at all. Just a ton of raw fish :(

they are spawning regularly now. Keep moving your boat like your doing as this is what is helping me.

vradooo

Squire

remember reading somewhere they spawn more often in deep water near towns? atm im fishing near my home, middle of nowhere tho

Ok just fished one serp up within the first half hour. It only had a level 1 t-map and 76 gold tho. Thats kinda bad innit?

Kupochama

Wanderer

Unless this server has unusual rules, sea serpents have horrible loot except for whatever you fish up with them. A net, a map, or a message in a bottle.

You can carve them up for some leather and/or scales though.

P.S. - I got about 7 serpents over the course of two hours' fishing this morning. Not bad.

Ive been getting equal amounts of MIB's, T-maps and nets. I am loving completing the MIB's. If you ever wanted a safe, virtually PK-free way of earning money its completing MIB's. Then put all your vanq and power weps on a vendor along with your fished up loot.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Darkness;1662864 said:
I have gm fishing and have been trying to get mibs been fishing for three days with a boat in deep sea I fish for a few hours and have been doing this for three days without a single sea serp spawn I am woundering if i am doing something wrong and what are the spawn rates of sea serps cause nothing in three days is realy sad

Try fishing with a fishing net, instead of a pole.

Thats about all I can offer.

Rasputin Jones

Sorceror

Doc Martin;1666310 said:
Ive been getting equal amounts of MIB's, T-maps and nets. I am loving completing the MIB's. If you ever wanted a safe, virtually PK-free way of earning money its completing MIB's. Then put all your vanq and power weps on a vendor along with your fished up loot.

Which is just super unless you're stuck for somewhere to place vendors.

Buying a small house, anywhere. I've got a hunnert grand.

How much do I need?

BTW, Kraken don't use magery. They're suckers for poison, or summoned demons.

Jimbo

I see people offering vendor spots every now and then, you may want to try looking around on the forums. You could also post in the trade forums to see if anyone has a vendor spot available. If all else fails, list what you have to sell in your profile and spam at the popular locations (ie: West Brit Bank / Delucia Bank). Ive noticed you will have more takers if you list a price rather than telling them to make offer.

Rasputin Jones

Sorceror

Sweetbix, cheers - I'll get into it.

Sorry to hijack further, but is the spawn of rubbish fished up with the SOS normal? I've got a bank full of paintings, globes etc and seem to recall these were considered valuable on OSI...

Jimbo