UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fishing How To?

Cyrux

Wanderer
Re: Fishing How To?

lol flick, u got me jailed last night. I didnt think i was doing anything wrong, wake up and i was in jail and stayed there for 6 hours from when i logged on. THanks!!!

sorry man i just paged to ask if i could do the same thing with out getting in trouble and used u as a example and he showed up and asked where u were and then he tryed talking to u and u said nothing

Shinsaru

Wanderer

I go with

Fishing
Music
Peacemaking
Archery
Tactics
Healing
80 Anatomy
20 Magery

Makes life very simple.

Does anyone know if krakens can be peaced though, Ive never done one on my old fisherman and my new one isnt finished yet.

Shinsaru;1180651 said:
Think I can get away with going fencing? =P

You can but archery really is the better skill for a fisher especially with Krakens because they will run when they are almost dead and it's a pain enough trying to chase and shoot them would be even worse with fencing.

Shinsaru

Wanderer

Yeah, I just couldnt get a hold of arrows and thought maybe I could be lazy, but I got some =P

Cyrux

Wanderer

For u fisherman out there, here is a question. How do u go about increasing ur chances to get sos's?? i have been sailing slow right for hours, changing my line every so often. I have gotten 1 sos and 1 net.....Are there some spots better than others? do u fish the area u got a serpant over and over? help me out plz

Shinsaru

Wanderer

I believe so too. I just sail around, stop, fish the spot out, forward two or three times and then fish there.

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

Ghost Knight;1141407 said:
If you have gm fishing...which you can easily get afk...you can go out on a boat into deepwater and fish up the occasional sea serpent. The sea serpents either have a treasure map(junk ones), fishing net, or message in a bottle. You click on the bottle and out pops a message. You click on that and it gives you coordinates for a treasure chest. This is where it gets tricky, since it may be on the other side of the world. I will usually just automap the location and put in a boat at the nearest land to go get the treasure. Anyway, you go to the treasure location and start fishing. You will pull out shipwreck items and eventually you pull out a chest. They usually have pretty good loot. I've had some with multiple vanqs and invulnerability items in them. There is also a fishing net in each one...I've only gotten green...but I assume that's probably where people get the nifty colored nets. I've also been lucky enough to fish up another sea serpent with another mib while trying to get my chest....very convenient. lol

how i open this chest is lockpicking required?

Marker

Sorceror

If you are talking about the SOS chest's that you fish up then no you don't need lock picking to open those. You only need lock picking if you do the treasure maps that are level 3 or higher level 1 and 2 you just need a Mage with 100 skill and use magic unlock.