UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fishing How To?

Fishing How To?

How do i make a macro on razor where it fishes one spot for a while moves forward and stops and fishes more and is this legal? If not is there a way to fish while away?... and is that legal...? lol

Smellvin

Wanderer
Re: Fishing How To?

Can't fish while AFK or that's AFK resource gathering. You can fish to macro skill gain though, as long as you drop the stuff you fish up at your feet.

If you select the "drop resources at feet" box in options (or maybe more options -- I forget), then you can put something like: if system message = "fish don't seem to be biting" then move north five times.

biggie.shorty-;1141074 said:
How do i make a macro on razor where it fishes one spot for a while moves forward and stops and fishes more and is this legal? If not is there a way to fish while away?... and is that legal...? lol

you can use that macro as long as you sit in front of your comp and watch the thing... you have to do it anyways to kill the snakes... :/

schismdream;1141095 said:
not really, Equip a vanque bow and 200 arrows...anything that attacks you will die....

yeah well if you afk you cant loot anything... so whats the point of fishing? i mean seriously are u gonna afk for fishsteaks? :/

Anatomy
Tactics
Archery
Magery
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Fishing

90 str/60 int/75 dex

That's my fisherman's template, never had a single problem with him, enough mana to heal, enough dex to blast a serp's ass with a vanq bow. :)

biggie.shorty-;1141180 said:
sumone should really make a fishing guide

its not hard dude... when you got 100 fishing you can fish up a fish in the sea... it can either drop a fishing net a sos or a treasure map... thats all

Nasty Devil knows his shite, not to mention that krakens pulled up with nets also have a chance to have an MIB.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

biggie.shorty-;1141105 said:
so archery is good for a fisher? should i have resist?
I made my fisher an archer, but I think any weapon skill would work fine. You can get away with not having resist. Here's my template...

100 fishing
100 archery
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 hiding
80 cooking
80 magery
40 meditate

Feris

Wanderer

Ok, I made a fisher just to see what he could catch, loot wise. But, I don't know about this "sos and mib" ? Please explain......

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Feris;1141400 said:
Ok, I made a fisher just to see what he could catch, loot wise. But, I don't know about this "sos and mib" ? Please explain......
If you have gm fishing...which you can easily get afk...you can go out on a boat into deepwater and fish up the occasional sea serpent. The sea serpents either have a treasure map(junk ones), fishing net, or message in a bottle. You click on the bottle and out pops a message. You click on that and it gives you coordinates for a treasure chest. This is where it gets tricky, since it may be on the other side of the world. I will usually just automap the location and put in a boat at the nearest land to go get the treasure. Anyway, you go to the treasure location and start fishing. You will pull out shipwreck items and eventually you pull out a chest. They usually have pretty good loot. I've had some with multiple vanqs and invulnerability items in them. There is also a fishing net in each one...I've only gotten green...but I assume that's probably where people get the nifty colored nets. I've also been lucky enough to fish up another sea serpent with another mib while trying to get my chest....very convenient. lol

welkopole

Sorceror

I have got a blaze colored fishing net off a deep sea serpent before, while fishing in a random spot, tho I think i got real lucky.

nhpr13;1141081 said:
Can't fish while AFK or that's AFK resource gathering. You can fish to macro skill gain though, as long as you drop the stuff you fish up at your feet.

If you select the "drop resources at feet" box in options (or maybe more options -- I forget), then you can put something like: if system message = "fish don't seem to be biting" then move north five times.

nope this is wrong i got a person jailed/ban last night for afk fishing and he was droping the fish at his feet the person that jailed the guy said its really up to the person that catchs u so its not advised to even macro this skill while ur not at the comp

Watabou

Knight

i might make a general fishing/boats guide but i lazy

i also like being able to out-steer newbie fishermen and pirate their ships

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

As far as the macro...make a razor macro to fish in a spot...change the target to relative location...then make an "if" to watch for a word from the message about no fish...when it see that have the macro say "forward one" five or six times...end if...pause 12 seconds and loop...hide your guy and start your macro...when you fish up a serpent attack it. :)

saul

Wanderer

FLICK-hybrid;1178774 said:
nope this is wrong i got a person jailed/ban last night for afk fishing and he was droping the fish at his feet the person that jailed the guy said its really up to the person that catchs u so its not advised to even macro this skill while ur not at the comp

you are a jerk

if he is doing that he is obviously only gaining skill and you had to be a asshat for no reason. way to go

:gay: