UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

First Sosarian Library!

Sap

Squire
Hello my fellow lads and lasses,

I came to tell you that the First Sosarian Library (that I know of) just opened its doors! The building can be found south-west of the gates of Trinsic, a two minutes run of the ostard into the jungle. Exact coordinates are 121*27' S, 17*5' E, which i give to you as I hope more of you will try to go there and feel the power of knowledge! There you will find all the tomes collected personally by me from all parts of the world, available for reading, and if you'd like to have a copy of some of them I will be happy to write them down for you. Just drop an empty book of your choosing with your wish written inside (well, it is not really empty then, is it now?) in any of the bookshelves on which the library books are stored and I will get to work right away. If that doesn't work for some reason I will look for a message board which to hang in the library for orders.

Another great opportunity this establishment gives us all is to have a place to store new books that are created by the writers of Sosaria. If you deem to be one (be it author or book), just leave me a copy of your work and it will be added to the lists (alphabetical, by location and by topic, soon to come) and the actual collection.

Let the library work for you!

Sap the Librarian

Sap

Squire
The library is making a grand comeback, hopefully for a longer period than before. The book archive is still intact, and authors are sought for enlarging the library with never before seen volumes of irreplaceable information. The following areas are of interest:

- Linguistic treatises on the various races of Sosaria, including human dialects specific to certain regions
- Naturalist observations on the flora and fauna of our world
- True literature in the form of prose or verse, serious or comical
- Guild and trade related information

The library is currently situated just south-west of the western gate of Trinsic, but is not yet built. Any suggestions on the location that might make it more accessible and increase the amount of visitors are encouraged!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
How creative!

Looking forward to visiting the library and see all the incredible knowledge waiting there to be discovered! :D

Bubbles

Traveler
Hello my fellow lads and lasses,

I came to tell you that the First Sosarian Library (that I know of) just opened its doors! The building can be found south-west of the gates of Trinsic, a two minutes run of the ostard into the jungle. Exact coordinates are 121*27' S, 17*5' E, which i give to you as I hope more of you will try to go there and feel the power of knowledge! There you will find all the tomes collected personally by me from all parts of the world, available for reading, and if you'd like to have a copy of some of them I will be happy to write them down for you. Just drop an empty book of your choosing with your wish written inside (well, it is not really empty then, is it now?) in any of the bookshelves on which the library books are stored and I will get to work right away. If that doesn't work for some reason I will look for a message board which to hang in the library for orders.

Another great opportunity this establishment gives us all is to have a place to store new books that are created by the writers of Sosaria. If you deem to be one (be it author or book), just leave me a copy of your work and it will be added to the lists (alphabetical, by location and by topic, soon to come) and the actual collection.

Let the library work for you!

Sap the Librarian

Excellent! I look forward to paying it a visit, altho i will not need an ostard :D

thank you for your contributions and hard work on behalf of the great city of trinsic

Maharajji

Sorceror
Nice to see something so creative!

Let me know if I can offer any guidance.

If you didn't already know:
1. Red leaves make the text in books permanent.
2. When you lock a book down, make sure you single click it to check whom can access it.

Will certainly visit soon to check progress.

Sap

Squire
The building has been erected, mostly furnished, and supplied with paper and quills. I will research those red leaves you told me about before I expose any unique books to the world. Thank you for the help and hope to see you there someday!