UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Finished with Additional downtime 8-4

Nefaristides

Wanderer
Re: Additional downtime 8-4

I just had some trojan and spyware mishaps where it shuts your PC down in 60 secs...so I had to fix that and I return to see that it's simply a "updated" instead of "FIXATED!!!"

sad day.

madcat22

Wanderer

I dont mind it taking a while ... I just hope this time the problem gets fixed. Those 38+ sec save times and crazy lag immediately after have been really annoying.I remeber those 7-14 sec world saves

JDsengir

Wanderer

Seiken said:
I have a question. If I'm online when server down, will I still stand there minutes and monsters can attack me when it's back?

In fact there are 3 titans stand by me and I'm a poor mage with my poor liama and poor daemon...there are another poor guys were trying to looting themselves.

Hum, I always wondered about that. My guess is not, you will not be standing there getting your ass beaten, because those monsters would cease to move as soon as the server goes down. When the server comes back up you will be not be standing there either (logged off), but any unmounted pets would be there.
There were few times I was in a danger zone when the server saved for the last time for server wars. I logged in alive, only to die from a hiryu right next to me when i got online.

you had like 2 minutes or so to go and get out of wherever you where... if you lost your items its your own fault.. :)
he did spam that it was going down and that it was going to save.. that spam gave me the impression he was going to do it VERY soon..
so if you arent online when it comes back up.. i will laugh.. heh..

zen_tooshi

Wanderer

Yea he spammed it was going to shut down for emergency maitanance. Does that mean finish the fight you are in? Only if you are a noob... seriously.

But you will be safe when the server loads. It will have you on the internal map keeping you safe. Although any pets you had out will likely be toast... unless they could have taken solo the spawns.

Nefaristides

Wanderer

i dont know what to say other than...
HAhahahahaahaha. I sat here and laughed out loud...i think its cuz im really tired.

olej

Wanderer

Why it always hapens when i have free time when i can play Uo. Reality sucks.

The comps are assho...

WooX

Wanderer
Re: Finished with Additional downtime 8-4

If everything is okay,then why the savetime still taking about 30-40 sec.?

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Re: Finished with Additional downtime 8-4

I still think its the backplane... Possibly the controller, but if the drive in same slot failed twice, (or we think it failed) sounds like a backplane issue.