UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Few things please

Uomvp

Knight
She is thinking about Reindeer Antlers not winter antlers.

I'd believe ghost did get offered 10mil, i've paid insane amount for items i wanted. More you want it-the more you'll be willing to pay.

Actually, I do.

I though those the two antlers were the same hue, Reindeer and Winter. If not, I apologize, I didn't have the ability to go check out the specific hue numbers, I just recall the color of them. People make mistakes, and all I did was ASK him to explain his own price offered, I, myself, did not offer a price on the antlers so your comment is void.

If he meant the 'bird poop' antlers, then I wouldn't even offer a mil, and that's my personal opinion. I'm sure they're worth more to other people.
You are noob reign flame... I killed you sp many times when you were afk at brit Bank.
Also I killed you when you were out off guard zone so many times and you begged for mercy...
Go cry in a dark room

Soul-Eater

Squire
Leaaave Reign Alone!!!!

Its was just an honest mistake. Maybe she was high/drunk, i go back and reread my post sometimes and think wtf was i talking about. LOL