UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Few things please

Uomvp

Knight
winter antlers
mika price per yard
fallon per yard
winter robe (forgot the hue number, but the most recent one)

Soul-Eater

Squire
As of 2 months ago they were.. There was one cat (who it was i cannot remember) buying them up for 15. Perhaps to most people between 8-12.

Gages

Sorceror
I sold Winter antlers about a month ago for 12.5m, and a buddy recently sold a mika bandana for 1.8m.

Both items took about 1-2 weeks to sell.Not sure on going prices, but that might help give you an idea.

Uomvp

Knight
i actually bought mine awhile ago from a yew vendor for 12. I thought it was a pretty good price just seeing if i was over paying or got a great deal.
900k a yard for mika would make me happy to hear.
I want a mika halfy and a guy told me no less then 8.5; thought that was crazy high and from the pc on mika i see that it was.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I'm pretty darn sure the sparkley ice ones are the ones in question here... Not Reindeer Antlers...
^^ this ^^ they look kinda pure white but with blue overtone sparkles or something gay lol :) that's why I assumed u were trolling reign lol your thinking of Christmas antlers I think.

There have been ice-white antlers handed out within the year, hundreds. Sure they aren't named "Winter Antlers" but most people have these items for the physical attributes, not the names of them.
ice white and 2067 hue are way different.. the winter antlers were donation item during Christmas season