UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Feeling a bit disjointed...

Kurama-sama

Wanderer
I'm still fairly new to the server, few days short of a month and have some real progress in establishing my account thus far. Though in this time I have noticed many holes in the content that are disappointing, some of which make me second guess my decision to dedicate my time on this server and I'm sure others will feel the same way. Don't get me wrong though I like the the server so far and the daily population numbers which is one of the main reasons I started here. But so many holes in the content needs to be addressed considering it is after all a ML with countless aspects of it missing from the client. Halloween town seems cool and all but I think time coding can be spent better by completing the coding of ML content. I have been told numerous times by the demise staff that the things I am asking about that are obviously missing are a work in progress, with many more things I haven't asked about that are obviously missing. This server would be so much more then it already is if its content was completed. What I am really after in this post is for the staff of demise to give more specific explanations on what they are working on to complete the ML content. Putting in lady Mel a few weeks ago is the kind of thing I'm looking for, and I can guarantee countless other demise players also. The major holes I would like to be filled are the completion of the peerless encounters, the crafting system which is noticeably missing numerous things after maxing them all out in a few weeks and many other aspects of the ML client that are missing. That's my two cents, I'm not trying to bash the staff of demise, I admire that they can run the server as well as they do, but Holiday or special events or even losing some staff members is no excuse for the lack of completed content updates. I would like see constant updates that NEED to be done.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
I'd like to remind you this is a free server. I'd also like to remind you that the developers coding this are not paid.

We've seen several content additions in the past several months. The addition of heartwood quests and Lady Melisande. Also the completion of spellweaving.

It's really easy to sit there as a player, and list off all the things you want to have and do none of the work to obtain it.

This is an incredibly self centered post. You sound like a spoiled child that didn't get everything they wanted for Christmas.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I'm still fairly new to the server, few days short of a month and have some real progress in establishing my account thus far. Though in this time I have noticed many holes in the content that are disappointing, some of which make me second guess my decision to dedicate my time on this server and I'm sure others will feel the same way. Don't get me wrong though I like the the server so far and the daily population numbers which is one of the main reasons I started here. But so many holes in the content needs to be addressed considering it is after all a ML with countless aspects of it missing from the client. Halloween town seems cool and all but I think time coding can be spent better by completing the coding of ML content. I have been told numerous times by the demise staff that the things I am asking about that are obviously missing are a work in progress, with many more things I haven't asked about that are obviously missing. This server would be so much more then it already is if its content was completed. What I am really after in this post is for the staff of demise to give more specific explanations on what they are working on to complete the ML content. Putting in lady Mel a few weeks ago is the kind of thing I'm looking for, and I can guarantee countless other demise players also. The major holes I would like to be filled are the completion of the peerless encounters, the crafting system which is noticeably missing numerous things after maxing them all out in a few weeks and many other aspects of the ML client that are missing. That's my two cents, I'm not trying to bash the staff of demise, I admire that they can run the server as well as they do, but Holiday or special events or even losing some staff members is no excuse for the lack of completed content updates. I would like see constant updates that NEED to be done.

Since you are new ill go easy on you.
#1 Halloween town as been coded for years and it was a great treat we had gotten back then.
#2 ML has been a work in progress for quite some time STAFF are coding for free so just enjoy or pack up and go.
#3 But so many other shard has full ML , Ill agree I have played quite a few shard that advertised ML and enjoyed playing with all the major BUGS they had to offer , ie chaos dmg one shot killing people in pvp.
#4 Staff don't need to report shit to you since its a free server you pay nothing to play here and honestly your attitude is not appreciated here.
your not trying to bash staff well maybe you should re read your post your comments are welcome but be ready to receive to fire that you cause.
#5 I want this and I want that never brought anyone anything on this server, You want something either code it and bring it to the staff and if its to par to RUNUO they might add it or just wait and enjoy the game.

#6 If you want full ML there is always OSI .

GOD I HATE GIMME GIMME GIMME ATTITUDE ..

oh and thats just my two cents not trying to bash any cry babies just expressing myself.

Kurama-sama

Wanderer
Regardless of how inconsistent to proper grammar my post may be, or what you think of me from it. The fact that the content is this far behind still stands. Yes it was a late night insomniac post that I could care less about adjusting my format into a paragraph that will suit your needs, and I understand the staff is not paid blush. Like I said I wasn't bashing them, but merely expressing my feelings towards the server and what I think about it. If the players don't agree and wish to just troll, then I will refrain from commenting further due to the lack of comprehension and understanding.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
due to the lack of comprehension and understanding....
REALLY coming from you after your post.
Did you try to have comprehension and understanding the staff before posting your feelings?

Look its a simple choice after playing almost a month you either know you like the shard or you don't
if you do stay and if you don't just get the fuck out simple as that.

due to lack of comprehension and understanding lol this is funnier then Rayden's post of the joke of the year.