UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FCR

Just browsing this section for legitimate bugs...this looks like theory crafting based upon experience. Pretty sure this is working as intended as per Demise staff unless otherwise stated.

This is the first I'm hearing about this, and it's out of game of all things. If this was really that broken I'dhave heard about it ingame of all places.

Lord Aero

Sorceror
Just browsing this section for legitimate bugs...this looks like theory crafting based upon experience. Pretty sure this is working as intended as per Demise staff unless otherwise stated.

This is the first I'm hearing about this, and it's out of game of all things. If this was really that broken I'dhave heard about it ingame of all places.
Unfortunately, a lot of the players have gotten used to this FC/FCR bug. It's very uncommon to hear the complaints about it in-game because there is no point. Almost everyone who PVPs constantly has heard about it and hearing it again is old news.

If this was so prevailant of a bug we really would be hearing about it in game as the life cycle of a player is short lived and there are tons of people joining and checking the shard out.

So onto the use of the word "Bug" I still don't think it is one, because the FCR mod currently set on Demise has been here for so long; and has long gone unchanged which sounds like deliberate decision just to leave it as is.

Most likely they have had countless staff meetings on how to approach the, "said problem if infact it even is one" and the best fit solution is to leave it as is without disrupting players experience too dramaticly.

Staff are weighing the benefits to thier product and I don't think they want to change it as it will not benefit the majority in a positive direction or thier brand.
If we offered an analysis of the pros/cons to this change it would really open some eyes more than "OSI did it so why don't we" Which again makes you wonder if it's so great on OSI why isn't even there :)

And thru reading the comments I still don't see it as a bug... Don't think for a second demise staff don't read these posts. no action is action in itself :)

I'm a technician irl and that's the way I read this topic; take care

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
To be honest, I'm glad Demise doesn't follow OSI updates blindly. Imagine this server with Imbuing, that thing is the most ridiculous stuff that ever happenned to UO since ImaNewbie turned murderer

hickman48

Knight
Unfortunately, a lot of the players have gotten used to this FC/FCR bug. It's very uncommon to hear the complaints about it in-game because there is no point. Almost everyone who PVPs constantly has heard about it and hearing it again is old news.
If this was so prevailant of a bug we really would be hearing about it in game as the life cycle of a player is short lived and there are tons of people joining and checking the shard out.

So onto the use of the word "Bug" I still don't think it is one, because the FCR mod currently set on Demise has been here for so long; and has long gone unchanged which sounds like deliberate decision just to leave it as is.

Most likely they have had countless staff meetings on how to approach the, "said problem if infact it even is one" and the best fit solution is to leave it as is without disrupting players experience too dramaticly.

Staff are weighing the benefits to thier product and I don't think they want to change it as it will not benefit the majority in a positive direction or thier brand.
If we offered an analysis of the pros/cons to this change it would really open some eyes more than "OSI did it so why don't we" Which again makes you wonder if it's so great on OSI why isn't even there :)

And thru reading the comments I still don't see it as a bug... Don't think for a second demise staff don't read these posts. no action is action in itself :)

I'm a technician irl and that's the way I read this topic; take care

It has been know for awhile and pz and xavier talked about fixing it or wanting to change it not sure about current staff on demise.

MMMartin

Squire
... well i m read FCR bug... but where is ??? i dont see any bug at FCR ? what is wrong at it ??? without FCR casting is like 1 miniheal at 1.5 sec... and with it is like 1FCR - 0.25 recovery waiting decrease mean 6 FCR mean 0 sec delay bettin waiting casting ?

i wonder... where is bug ????

Necrodog

Page
... well i m read FCR bug... but where is ??? i dont see any bug at FCR ? what is wrong at it ??? without FCR casting is like 1 miniheal at 1.5 sec... and with it is like 1FCR - 0.25 recovery waiting decrease mean 6 FCR mean 0 sec delay bettin waiting casting ?

i wonder... where is bug ????
On OSI, even at 6 FCR, there would still be a short recovery period in between spells. 2/6 on OSI is about 2/5 on Demise.

DannoBro

Wanderer
i think there should be a large delay on archers who run then stop and shoot
theyy should also have double click every time they attack and there should be penalties when they are spamming arrows
Also how can an archer or any char bandage and shoot i think while an archer bandies he should be incapeable of walking or attacking because his hands are so busy
thats how fucking retarded u guys are
OSI like not an OSI clone

Necrodog

Page
...and there should be penalties when they are spamming arrows...
Oh, but there are penalties to spamming special moves. first special costs 9-12 mana at 40 LMC, next special costs 18-24 mana, third, fourth, fifth specials used within 3 seconds of each other cost 18-24 mana.

Only thing that makes Archers sort of work in PvP here is the HML, which makes them able to actually do enough damage to be a threat rather than just a joke... or, at least, makes them less of a joke, since after you get 35-40 DCI in your suit and 120 combat skill, Archers will have a very hard time doing anything to you, especially if you have spirit speak.

In short, if you really think, with the insane fast casting on here, that archers are overpowered right now, there is something wrong with your suit, your template, or your internet.