UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fallon Skirt

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Fallon Skirt

mm2_nerd Online
Account Terminated

--

Any second opinion?

MadeInQuebec

Ouch... didnt tought they were gonna be THAT expensive, I was more hoping for something along the lines of 20-25 mil's.

How many yards is a skirt?

im pretty sure its ten yards
good luck tryn to buy tho i've been searchn for a doublet n skirt for a while..

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

i don't think it's worth 30m+
a pw skirt isn't even worth that much and i think that pw goes for more than fallon.
I would say it's between 25-30m for fallon but u prolly won't find a seller so u should just buy fallon yards if u can.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

yup.y;1841742 said:
its 10 yards for a skirt :eek:

my bad. i think when i used a sewing kit to look at it i clicked on "shirt" (which is 8 yards) not "skirt". I'm retarded i know. So i'm thinking it would be 25-30m then because the bigger the piece of clothing that you buy, the less it is per yard usually.

khenry

Page

MadeInQuebec;1841586 said:
so I'd be better of buying 8 3yrs of uog shirts? Those would cost 28 mil's...

u need to buy 10 of them thats 35mil

but isnt 3 yrs shirt 4m per?

MadeInQuebec

khenry;1841777 said:
u need to buy 10 of them thats 35mil

but isnt 3 yrs shirt 4m per?

Last one I bought was 3.5 mil's.

Thanks for replies, and for crushing my hopes ;)

jk jk :)

Early Grace

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1841879 said:
Last one I bought was 3.5 mil's.

Thanks for replies, and for crushing my hopes ;)

jk jk :)

Your best shot is to wait for someone to lose everything at poker and have a blowout sale where you could pick it up for maybe 26-30

MadeInQuebec

Early Grace;1841883 said:
Your best shot is to wait for someone to lose everything at poker and have a blowout sale where you could pick it up for maybe 26-30

Yea but I don't think I can gather that much anyway. If I sell everything that I have that is sellable, I will end up with about 20-25 mil's. Chancecs are I wont get a skirt with that and I will have just lost everything I have now, so I dont think it's quite possible for me to obtain that in a near futur.