UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fallen Lantern

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: Fallon Lantern

yea i bought mine for 6.5m and almost payed 7 plus many people tried getting 8, 10, and 15. people are asking a lot and not many are going low since they know how rare it is. im expecting this item to go up a lot

uoforlife

Sorceror

Addicted;1978231 said:
They are actually dropping because more and more people are getting them.

you think their value will go up? like most rares unless they make more fallen lanterns and f*** us over.

uoforlife

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1978244 said:
I think they will drop dramatically. You know how people love to farm, and you know how people can change their IPs so easily. More and more are coming up, the pickaxe is already about 2mil, the latern was 15-20m is now 6-8m. As it gets closer to Halloween, more and more are appearing everyday.

well right now they are droping. they will go up eventually i think just gotta give it some time. will be cool if we knew how many there are :)

Addicted

Disciple

There's a lot.

But by the 31st there will be a lot more. I don't think the price will go up much.

My guess is they won't average over 5.

jpowell52000

Sorceror

yeah...but your account has to be 30 days old to receive a handout..so people cant just log in any account.

uoforlife

Sorceror

jpowell52000;1978273 said:
Trying to decide if i should keep the darn thing or sell. Any opinions on this?

i posted on forums. if i get a good offer i sell and then if i want it again i will buy it. i really dont know tho, i like it and i think it will go up to like 10m+ in like 6 months

chankis

Sorceror

they are around 8mil now. and if you want to sell you'd better sell it before december or after march. cause we can guess there will be goldsink event around new year

Lament

Knight

i would say about 75% of the handouts that will be out, are already out.

i think price will go up on both fallon items

there are much fewer of them than the fluffy bathrobe and other fallon items

these people trying to drive it down are just ones that want to try and buy for cheap later

uoforlife

Sorceror

Lament;1979080 said:
i would say about 75% of the handouts that will be out, are already out.

i think price will go up on both fallon items

there are much fewer of them than the fluffy bathrobe and other fallon items

these people trying to drive it down are just ones that want to try and buy for cheap later

yea i agree but im wondering how fast it will go up. what's ur expectation in like the next month

Addicted

Disciple

The topic of this thread is how much can he sell it for. Not what is your future guess of the price.

Already the average has gone from 10 to 8 to 6 and is now as low as 4.

If you really think they will go up that much, start buying them up!

I'm just glad I sold my asap for 10m.

The current price right now is 4-6m.

uoforlife

Sorceror

Addicted;1980105 said:
The topic of this thread is how much can he sell it for. Not what is your future guess of the price.

Already the average has gone from 10 to 8 to 6 and is now as low as 4.

If you really think they will go up that much, start buying them up!

I'm just glad I sold my asap for 10m.

The current price right now is 4-6m.

it went to as low as 4? wow that's nuts

uoforlife

Sorceror

Addicted;1980110 said:
Yeah a friend of mine bought 2 of them for 8m.

that's insane lol, i personally think they will go up cause tommorow will be the last day to get em and then they will just go up