UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FALADOR ADMITTING TO SPEED HACK

zulu2401

Squire
That's funny kika. Seems to me that we are the most loved nation in all the world. Everyone dreams of coming to 'the land of oppurtunity.' People like you are the ones who get their teeth knocked out in the streets of America and become homeless. Then you have to suck dick for a living and become the scum of society. Annually our nation spends more money on shitty third world countries for support and aid in disasters and less fortune places around the globe than every nation combined. We also have troops in over 200 countries. So when something happens to your shitty little country guess what? We will be the first ones there to help your sorry fuckin asses whether you hate Americans or not. FUCKIN MURICA. Greatest country full of asshole heroes in the world. Fuck you.

the armies are never for humanitarian aid piece of shit. I suppose that you will die without knowing the reality and will be an idiot the rest of your life.
the real motive is not humanitarian aid

zulu2401

Squire
Like I said..... If I ever need a brain transplant I'll take one like yours that has never been used. You're the idiot kika. Armies are versatile, they can be used for whatever purpose deemed necessary you fuckin sand potato. I was part of a title 32 deployment in domincan republic to pull security for army engineers to rebuild schools and community center building because their country is riddled by hurricane damage. For your future knowledge kika... Just so you don't sound like a complete moron when you speak, title 32 is a humanitarian/ homeland defense deployment. I would rather throw a puppy in a goddamn wood chipper than argue with you over something you have no clue about. I would continue to insult you but it would take you the rest of the fuckin day to figure it out because you're dumb as fuck. You should slap your slut mother for giving birth to you.

Shallan

Sorceror
Yyyy didnt u 2 just talk alone on last whole page? Maybe use PM's? U can send it via his / her profile.

Cheers!

Bad Mutha

Sorceror

Yaz

Squire
Ye I fought this cunt Kika or whatever the fuck you guys call this shitbag. He certainly is using some shit there if he's really playing from spain but I guess staff care more about lame shit like afk gathering or some wierd shit no one gives a fuck about

Ye I fought this cunt Kika or whatever the fuck you guys call this shitbag. He certainly is using some shit there if he's really playing from spain but I guess staff care more about lame shit like afk gathering or some wierd shit no one gives a fuck about
son of the big prostitute. I do not use anything, son of thousand milk