UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factions Problems/Suggestions

Evolution said:
I think booting chars with neg killscore would be good, since majority of people in TB are people that were new to shard, put a 2x50 skilled char in for the hell of it, died 6 times at brit healers and never logged on again. Supposedly TB is the largest factions, yet it is neg like 600 killpoints... How does that make sense... esp with guild that has nearly 2000 kill points in it
I disagree with that rule. I have -6 kill points because I like to solo, which means, I get ganked a lot. Also means that I don't give points to faggy gankers.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
ColdFire said:
I disagree with that rule. I have -6 kill points because I like to solo, which means, I get ganked a lot. Also means that I don't give points to faggy gankers.

You don't like to group pvp and like to solo. And you don't like points?

Maybe factions [aka point based mass pvp] isn't the place for you.. Sry but I believe your in that very small minority of faction pvpers in that one... Many of the -6ers who play are only neg six because they cant get points. Maybe such a rule would be too harsh, but honestly if you dont contribute to a faction then you shouldn't be allowed to stay in it.. And by soloing and logging off every time you die in a gank or 1v1, clearly does not aid your faction in any way.

Who

Wanderer
Ok, changed the following
-fixed faction guard list (got fucked some how)
-took out the deletion of pet bonding and added lower speed (not dex) of pets
-added longer faction quit timer

Anyone else have a comment on the paralyze timer? Ive been caught in a para gank before and its not easy. Just curious to see how others feel about this.

Just a reminder, please try and keep this thread as flame free as possible

Who

Wanderer
Ahh, good point (think i though about this and forgot about it). Is there a way to make a code that checks skills and can work around this?

Evolution said:
You don't like to group pvp and like to solo. And you don't like points?

Maybe factions [aka point based mass pvp] isn't the place for you.. Sry but I believe your in that very small minority of faction pvpers in that one... Many of the -6ers who play are only neg six because they cant get points. Maybe such a rule would be too harsh, but honestly if you dont contribute to a faction then you shouldn't be allowed to stay in it.. And by soloing and logging off every time you die in a gank or 1v1, clearly does not aid your faction in any way.
Eh? You assume a bit to much by taking my solo comment as meaning that I do nothing for my faction. I was the reason CoM didn't take the sigils 5 hours into our corruption of them as Minax.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Just need some sort of faction activity timer based on logins or something.

Other than that...great ideas. Seriously, best ideas ive heard in a long time.

Who

Wanderer
RacecaR said:
Just need some sort of faction activity timer based on logins or something.

Other than that...great ideas. Seriously, best ideas ive heard in a long time.
The whole point of the faction boot idea is to remove faction spies. I know they arent a huge problem, but it shouldnt be happening. Most faction spies remain at 0 kill points which would make them an easy target to boot, but basically all crafters have 0 kill points as well canceling out the idea.

Maybe in order for a crafter to be allowed in a faction he/she must be honored points by another faction member. Then they are put above 0 (the cut off to get rid of spies) and also that's a more useful way to utilize "I honor thee" instead of just point whoring.

Who

Wanderer
Yea, but point whoring is ghey which is why i want it removed. I was looking at the top factioners other day, and the top one was a girl in CoM with over 1000 kill points and only like a 3xGM.

persianpaul

Wanderer
The Bola idea is great, and pets speed is recocklous. Also ive noticing alot that mares are able to attack me totally off the screen. For example last night I wasnt in range to heal my guild member, but the mare was still able to attack him being behind me. I dont see how thats really that fair?

Who

Wanderer
Not sure if your talking about their fireball attack or not, but their fireball attack will follow you offscreen. I believe if pet speed is slowed down, it could solve a lot of the anti tamer bitching that is going.