UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror
Yeah like i said on OSI it was to appease the pvp community more than anything else, with dupped val hammers running amuck and the guaranteed mage armor off of them, gearing was never an issue to pvp, the only items that were sought after were weapons/jewelry. My last character on OSI was archer/fencer which was pretty much godmode in factions and my weps were a warfork with 50 HLD, 50 Lightning, 40 DI, FC 1, my comp bow was Balanced SSI 30, HLD 50, Fireball 50, DI 50. Every piece of crafted gear he had was MR2 LMC 8 with Stam and mana inc. Also, pvmers do come to fel for good with faction arties, they get a house next a MG park inside with the g drag and wait for an OJ to come through, and in the rare instance they're forced from the house hiding, they run full RPD suits with ninjitsu and just offscreen while you kill yourself, or they bring a friend with them who runs a stealth archer to dismount or if they have any semi-decent pvp friends who can teleport with bolas, they'll be trying to knock you down on foot as well. On another note, i know that i could bring 10 or more players to the server if faction arties were implemented, even if the Runic hammers didn't change.

Blacula

Knight
I'd sooner have ALL the rest of Mondains implemented, and everyone here knows my standpoint on that bullshit expansion.
Code:
Monkey #1: Doubleshot
Monkey #2: Doubleshot
Monkey #3: Doubleshot
Monkey #4: Mortal
Monkey #5: NOOB HAHAH NOOB HAHAHA NOOB!
This? Wait, don't we already have this? lol

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror
Code:
Monkey #1: Doubleshot
Monkey #2: Doubleshot
Monkey #3: Doubleshot
Monkey #4: Mortal
Monkey #5: NOOB HAHAH NOOB HAHAHA NOOB!
This? Wait, don't we already have this? lol

Its more like
Monkey #1: Dismount/All Kill/Target Nearest OJ/Equip last weapon/Armor Ignore
So within about 1.5 seconds, you're on foot with a dreadmare and bake kitsune eating your face and being spammed with armor ignores.