UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction RPV time!

Faction RPV time!

had some action with -SL- tonight. After I snagged all thier sigils, I sent Xeres in for some fun. Here's the bit I was able to capture.

Normally I wouldn't taunt like this, but this guy is a pathetic house hider. I smoked his mage buddy, El Fuderzo (or something like that, he runs by a few times later, but he's skill losed and I wont normally kill peeps in skill lose)

Killa, I have respect for u and inka when it comes to our faction fights, they have been good and fun, but u need to school this noob archer, or give him the boot.

And for you viewing pleasure, Faction RPV time...

juanmatus

Wanderer
Re: Faction RPV time!

well, our old crew is gone :( . some quit by work, some banned, some hacked, some bored lol.

i think is nice to know new ppl and start fighting with them than get ally to the ppl u fear. or the ppl u used to fight...

i dont mean by u Xeres. i really dont know which other chars u use... but i know others that does.

lets make factions balance and we will have fun a lot.

im Inka btw.

Chap

Wanderer

Jesus, that guy brought house hiding to a whole new level. I mean seriously, how many houses does he need to be friended to?

more faction fun for your viewing pleasure :)

started this after I punked nightscare, FYI.

but he tought he would try again while in skill loss I guess.

Enjoy...

huh

Wanderer

thats funny shit right there. I die all the time but i still dont house hide.

Love RPVs! Xeres, we want MORE! =D~

Btw, why do ppl do that? It's so dumb the house hiding thing... There is no fun =\~

Zyro

Wanderer

Omg Xeres!! That was one long ass RPV. Holy shit that dude had a lot of houses to hide in. I was getting super pissed after like the second one. FYI I cheered at the end when you killed him. Good job and keep up the n00b house-hiding killing!

this one is a quickie, but will serve as a lesson.

dont go afk within 2 tiles of the walls

and yes I know it was cheap, but no where near as lame as stampeders para chains.

Enjoy,

firstly I dont think nightscare is a noob, he's been on demise as long as I have. Unless someone else is using nightscare as a nick.

secondly I haven't been able to find a good fight yet, I have a start rpv hot key now, so I'll be able to start it quick when a good fight rolls along :)

juanmatus

Wanderer

THIS PPL IS PATHETIC...

NOW MINNAX HAS ALLY WOW guild in SHADOWLORDS faction.

LOL XERES UR RETARDED OR WHAT?? STOP SUCKING A NEWBIE D..K

STOP DOING ALL WHAT HE TELL U TO DO... WWW.EBAY.COM , ORDER SOME HONOR FOR U LOL

I THOUGHT ATHF HAVE HONOR... BUT THEY ALLY WITH THE CHEATER GUILD.

U ALL ASK FOR PVP, BUT U ALLY ALL THE PVP GUYS...

OMG I'M GONNA CRY LIKE A BABY ON FORUMS CUZ A MINAX GUY CAME TO BRIT MG AND DIDN'T GET GANKED BY THE 5 E. THAT WERE THERE!!!

STFU!

minax is down to me and scorpio pretty much, and I feel bad for scorpio cuz the rest of his guild is in sl.

and there isn't really an allaince there. More of an understanding, if they wanted to they coulda ganked the piss outta me that night. But unlike most brit house hiding guilds, E. has my respect, and it seems they respect me back.

get over yourself, kthx.