UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction fielders

Joshua

Traveler
Faction fielders

post ur top 3.. do not post anyone in ur guild no particular order based on x healing hitting targs and pulling bars

jenova

Urinal Cake

Stides

i posted 3 people from 3 diff guilds pls do the same

Joshua

Traveler
Re: Faction fielders

sharp 3 people 3 diff guilds not from ours...... slip u posted urself..... come on.. and esk dont play quit voting for that newb gonna make his head big... bad enough listening to him in vent about it

A Walrus

Wanderer

coldblood

Knight

its too hard to name 3 best pvpers...
and its hard to tell if people are top 3 or not if one never fought WITH them.
in order to find out the best ones, you would have to fight them, and fight with them imo.

coldblood

Knight

but i say, suil ban, kind kwan and jessica/grima from AKG, the one and only real jap guild that quit a long time ago.... and when i say grima, he wasnt bad, im serious. he was a full jap, no syncs n shit, but he was using crazy stuff all the time and was really hard to kill.

Slip

Page

joshua_;1479500 said:
sharp 3 people 3 diff guilds not from ours...... slip u posted urself..... come on.. and esk dont play quit voting for that newb gonna make his head big... bad enough listening to him in vent about it

im going to post what i said to you in aim

swiftman2010: o
swiftman2010: m
swiftman2010: g
swiftman2010: im not u.sux.tbh
swiftman2010: he is
swiftman2010: to 1337 for me