UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Base Locations

tech.

Sorceror
Can we go back to the old bases?

What was wrong with the old ones, they were perfect for years. There was a perfect combination of defensive and offensive opportunities each side could take advantage of.

There has not been 1 base defense in the 2 years since you changed the bases to retarded god awful locations.

Whos idea was that? Seriously.

*inb4 staff changes them to even worse locations*

oh wait thats not possible.

tech.

Sorceror
that client was 10 uninstalls ago :(

it was my fav client, wands were blood tiles, trees were spell icons with middle finger, ebolts were either bagballs or moongates, fucking nutty bro was my favorite.

all self made too

tech.

Sorceror
The original ones definitely aren't perfect but the new ones suck too.

Minax has always been at a huge disadvantage

i've had the most fun defending minax base.

minax has an awesome chokepoint you can block off and utilize perfectly as well as an overlook on top, and hidden places to store stockbags for the night.

I honestly think it's easier to defend minax base than to take it.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i've had the most fun defending minax base.

minax has an awesome chokepoint you can block off and utilize perfectly as well as an overlook on top, and hidden places to store stockbags for the night.

I honestly think it's easier to defend minax base than to take it.
Com and tb are able to defend with faction guards and sl can just stack ms's to defend. Minax is the hardest to defend imo.

tech.

Sorceror
There was diversity on both sides, both things people can take advantage of.

These new bases are just fucked totally, 75% of the population doesn't even know where they are.

They didn't just change them once, if i'm not mistaken...

crikey

Sorceror
haha yeah...even with all the advantage eqms would sometimes eventually fail

like when defending Sl base....after murdering everyone and their mothers, all the opposing gulds and factions would finally smarten up and band together for a unified assaul. I remember theyd be inching closer, and closer, and closer, then theyd get to the stairs LOL......CLOSER.....only a few more chandlabras left. Then: ABSOLUTE PANDEMONIUM 50 people fighting LOL

Sometimes, before the enemy could break threw the defenses, chad and the clownbabies and all them would come up behind them for a rrekked sandwich XD

Good times

Too bad everyone had to become faggots and join that other server

crikey

Sorceror
i remember there was this one guy who sounded like kermit the frog, he was like the egon spengler of eqms

Dude coudnt pvp his way out of the newbie dungeon, but he was all about setting up the elaborate traps and blockades and shit

guy cracked me up XD wtf was his damn name....

tech.

Sorceror
When i played with eqms on hybrid when i was like 12, before i even knew dylan he came behind the enemy w/ dream team and saved us many times.

Now look at us, two straight peas in a pod.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Can we go back to the old bases?

What was wrong with the old ones, they were perfect for years. There was a perfect combination of defensive and offensive opportunities each side could take advantage of.

There has not been 1 base defense in the 2 years since you changed the bases to retarded god awful locations.

Whos idea was that? Seriously.

*inb4 staff changes them to even worse locations*

oh wait thats not possible.

Tet or the Japs paid to have it moved, they also paid to have the sigil timers cut in half because they couldn't take the sigils from COM.

GG Shard, I want to find this secret vendor so I can pay to change heavy smokers name to Chubby's Bitch.