UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Artifacts

Blame

Knight
I think the faction arties would be more welcome on this server if they were harder to get than they are normally and if they had delay on them like peerless keys with duration that is balanced enough to not ruin the current economics and to make factions worth playing as they are pretty much giving you more cons (no res/heals from others) than pros (faction horse) atm. :)

suiris

Sorceror
I believe that if those are added to the shard ppl here will start exploiting the factions to get the required rank and collect silver to obtain them. I honestly think that this will have more negative effect than positive.

woo

Wanderer
^^^Hmm, I played in other shard where you must have first normal arts (ornament, stormgrip, primer, cc...) to get bonus from faction. Silver coins is only for improve your items. And this system dont destroy economy.

if you will do it Osi way i resign of demise, if some more balanced i will consider if i should leave ;p NO to faction arties which destroy economy, make pvpers overpowered and start endless faction bots killing for punkte ; /

Better lower skill loss time and people will join factions (if target is to make factions active!)

Tokeman420

Sorceror
the system would have to be totally different
-in tram faction artys are un equipable
-fast decay times on artys
-harder mobs to obtain silver from
-make punkte impossible to farm
-commanding lord should be able to add or remove players from fation