UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

F*cking Faggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bach-demise

Wanderer
F*cking Faggs

Ever got your champ spawn killed? after you worked 4 hours killing everything and wasting 100K for insurance money. well Itachi, Reid, Shion, Deathjester, elixer are f*cking faggs, think there hardcore stealing kills, wow, heres a message to you guys, dont open your email, it could be a virus. gfg.

HoloIII

Wanderer
And something should really be done about ghost-viewing for champ spawns. While me and bach were working the spawn.. he died and saw at least 3 sitting there watching us.

Amasu

Wanderer
hah!

I agree that ghost cams at champ spawns are bad.
I do like that they thief raided you however, thats just hilarious.

I do it all the time on OSI.
I will eventually get around to doing it here.

*snickers*

HoloIII

Wanderer
Indeed it must be fun for you, but it's quite frustrating for us after we worked the area for nearly 4 hours (by ourselves), and were so close to spawning the big fella.

Amasu

Wanderer
heh

I can understand your frustration, yet it has been said time and again that the baracoon spawn is one of the most camped spawns on this shard. Actually it is one of the most camped spawns on OSI too.

That being said it is possible to do the Baracoon spawn much faster than 4 hours.

John-demise

Wanderer
1 mage with a nice mana regen and lower mana cost suit can do an entire coony spawn himself just by constantly casting EVs within 30 mins. So, if its taking you guys 4 hours to do it then maybe someone should step in...lol jk, but seriously 4 hours for a group is way to long.

HoloIII

Wanderer
It was just us two, and it was our first attempt at champs ever. From the looks of it, it's a whole lot of work and not alot of fun (especially when you get pk'd right after you spawn the beast and watch as a group of leet guys steal your 4 hours of toil).

John-demise

Wanderer
Well best thing to do like I've told a few others is to search in T2A for a champ you want...They are all random and dont have guys with ghost cams. Only the most champed out spawns are watched like coony because there is always people doing it, or "trying" to do it. ;)

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Well, ghosts at spawns is illigal now...
And having a champ raided, well too bad
but using 4 hours getting there? :eek:
last time i did it, it took 50 mins i htink

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer
bach said:
heres a message to you guys, dont open your email, it could be a virus. gfg.

well now maybe i should give you a little clue about something right here and now.. i dont give a crap who pissed in your cheerios and stole your champ kill but you start making threats with virus in the email and i will see to it that you are removed from the forums and possibly banned from the game.. that type of threat is not something that i take too kindly to since the last thing i want to see or maybe even the Admins of the shard want to see is someone taking a game so serious that they go and send someone a email with a lovely little virus attached to it that would go to show that you would do it to psz or asayre8 or ryan for that matter.... now i will advise you to take a different coarse of action instead of making threats and be a little more constructive.. it happens its a game.. get over it..

Amasu

Wanderer
I actually havent seen a new rule regarding ghosts at champs as yet.

I would love it if there were such a rule.
Stealthing and Hiding scouts are okay however, in my view as they must risk their characters and actually be using in game skill/mechanics.

If it was your first champ spawn...well you live- er, ressurect- and learn.

There are not that many reds/thieves on the shard that they can raid every possible spawn. Make friends with others of likemind, hell make friends with would be reds/raiders/thieves while you are at it and for alliances.

Learn defensive techniques such as bladespirit/energy vortex swarms- with two characters thats ten of these- and there is always fields of varying styles. The other thing you could do is make a thief/raider character yourself and have him ready to counter-raid.

Adapt!

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
lol

Im probaly the last guy to tell about champs and raids. I raid all the champs i can possibly find with my red char, so please

And attending champs, well i do that aswell, just limited these days, ive been idling my one char blue again
other wont go blue ever, has 118 kills now :D

psz

Administrator
There is no rule against Ghosts at Spawns.

However, when OSI comes up with a method to prevent/reduce it (They have something planned), we will probably implement something quite similar.

If you dont want to be raided doing a champ there is always champs in Ilsh and you wont get raided!

Sure they dont give powerscrolls but you can get tons of money so you can buy the powerscrolls later.

Very simple and everyone is happy! (except the pks that doesnt get free pses)

psz

Administrator
*hates arrogant Fellies who think they're the only ones who count even though they're the minority on both OSI and here*

Status
Not open for further replies.