UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

explopot --> sallos

Comawhyte

Wanderer
explopot --> sallos

Hi there, I was just wondering if someone could recon the problem I got:

When throwing explotion potions at someone running it tends to fuck up for me sometimes.
Although I have set the target properly and I am in range of throwing it, it doesnt throw. the timer keeps on going till it ends up exploding on myself. anyone know what this is all about?

ps. I know how to throw them. worked properly on razor but now when I've swapped to sallos it no longer works.

thanks ye for your answers

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: explopot --> sallos

either range or out of sight, if someone goes like around a corner of a house/building or something that blocks it as well. happens EVERY time? plus, are u throwing the pot at around 1.5 seconds left on timer? that's what it should be

Comawhyte

Wanderer

I know that but it doesnt happen if I like clean target list alot and spams last target on the opponent. but when changing target in masscombat etc it doesnt initialize.

Abhorsen

Knight

sallos is weird like that, sometimes it cues targets when u have that option turned off. just sometimes tho....

projectSOUND;1883713 said:
sallos is weird like that, sometimes it cues targets when u have that option turned off. just sometimes tho....

Yeah I hate that shit. I have it turned off and I still get target ques on last target all the time.

legends00

Wanderer

what u do is make a macro for like clear queue and clear target cursor and most of the time that will help

Smo

Sorceror

Basically sallos is always 5 steps behind razor, i use sallos but happens to me all the time. so if they look like their on your screen they prolly aren't on theirs just what me and a couple friends have figured out. Like race a buddy who uses razor and it will show you tied or winning but on his screen hes a couple tiles ahead of you.

Trevor

Knight

Smo;1884746 said:
Basically sallos is always 5 steps behind razor, i use sallos but happens to me all the time. so if they look like their on your screen they prolly aren't on theirs just what me and a couple friends have figured out. Like race a buddy who uses razor and it will show you tied or winning but on his screen hes a couple tiles ahead of you.
lol i tried with with my friend i blow him alway. Maybe if you have the lockstep shit on or you have a sitty comp but i am faster on sallos. Also i have never had a targeting problem. If it were true you are 5 steps behind someone on razor it would make sallos unusable for pvp and chasing people down.