UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"evil orc helm"

fonis

Knight
Re: "evil orc helm"

"Found as loot on Orc Lords. When equipped the wearer suffers some Karma loss. Strength is increased with 10 points (even if this would raise Str over 100). Either Dex or Int loses 10 points (depending on which of the two is the highest). When the helm is removed the stats return to normal. The Karma loss is permanent."

UO Stratics - Items with Special Abilities

I don't believe these exist here.

Lucid-hybrid

Wanderer

Would these helms display a message of, "Only the Evil May Wear This" when someone without the appropriate reqs tries to equip it?
If so, I may have one on one of my accounts.

War2.0

Sorceror

Lucid-hybrid;1901508 said:
Would these helms display a message of, "Only the Evil May Wear This" when someone without the appropriate reqs tries to equip it?
If so, I may have one on one of my accounts.

Not normally, the only thing they'd do is drop either dexterity or intelligence for strength...

That's apparently part of the old Good/Evil system...

beelzebub

Knight

no i remember having one of these back in the day and i think it actually made your karma go down

Lucid-hybrid

Wanderer

Soo...uh..anyone want to make me an offer on this peculiarity? XD

Also, Hallo there Beelzebub. I will challenge you and Z to chess later.

War2.0

Sorceror

beelzebub;1901730 said:
no i remember having one of these back in the day and i think it actually made your karma go down

(from Stratics)

Found as loot on Orc Lords. When equipped the wearer suffers some Karma loss. Strength is increased with 10 points (even if this would raise Str over 100). Either Dex or Int loses 10 points (depending on which of the two is the highest). When the helm is removed the stats return to normal. The Karma loss is permanent.

Seems we both win :p