UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Evil Mage Cloth

JamesD

Wanderer
Evil Mage Cloth

This cloth is unattainable anymore. How much does it go for per yard? It is not charcoal, it matches the coloring of a Long mane Mare. Anyone know the price per yard?

Evil Mage is Upper Left, Charcoal is Lower Right to show the difference more clearly. It didn't turn out too clearly anyways...

Dors Venabli

Wanderer
Re: Evil Mage Cloth

Got a pic?

I've been collecting dark mage cloth lately. Got like 12 different shades of the dark stuff, so I'm not entirely convinced that it's unobtainable.

JamesD

Wanderer

Well, the fact that I asked GMs and two of them said it isnt, should kinda mean it isn't obtainable... But yah, I'll get a pic up.

Dors Venabli

Wanderer

Ah ok, that is definitely darker than what I've been able to collect lately. For reference here's a pic of what I've been able to collect from e-mages (very slow rate of collection too, i must add).

JamesD

Wanderer

Yah, GMs said that true Evil Mage Cloth is unobtainable anymore. It seriously Matches Long mane Mares perfectly. Ill try to get on one to show u.

Dors Venabli

Wanderer

Suil Ban said:
I was under the impression that newbied cloaks were the same hue as e-mage.

Had to test this out, and looks like Mr Sullivan is correct.

Doublet made from cut up newbified cloaks.

Doublet made from unobtainable mage cloth.​

kdivers

Knight

the 2 big sources to get it from are newbie cloaks (as stated above) and by chopping up the shadowlords faction robes :)

BIRDMAN2005

Wanderer

Yes, new chars rouges start with pure mare AKA evil mage cloth on them, all u gotta do is cut up the cloaak they spawn with and it gives u 1 yard per, if u do it to 8 newbie chars u got a doublet, ect..

JamesD88 said:
This cloth is unattainable anymore. How much does it go for per yard? It is not charcoal, it matches the coloring of a Long mane Mare. Anyone know the price per yard?

Evil Mage is Upper Left, Charcoal is Lower Right to show the difference more clearly. It didn't turn out too clearly anyways...

this looks like vidda k'balc

Epica

Wanderer

Aren't those cloaks are unpure mare color? I am sure they are because i am wearing a robe crafted from that cloth