UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Everything has to go :(

Geaux

Sorceror
38kk glads, 15kk AOF, 12kk CC

EDIT: Bought Glads just now, and AOF, Still bid 12kk on CC.

Last edited:

Uomvp

Knight
Sorry to interrupt the posts. I'm going to be consistently adding stuff as we go. Keep an eye on either the house or the orginal post. Some stuff I have that just won't be deeded/added but I have.
All different logs
21 stumps
champ skulls
extra lamp posts
I have a lot of 115's and sot's so if you need something i'll get it to you pretty cheap.
Also I have a lot of barb kit/ horned kit bods. Let me know what you need and i'll see if I have it. 300k per barb bod, 10k per horned

Make sure you have circle of trans on for the stuff in the corners
ignots were just added to first floor

It is being gated by Champion inside luna white gate

Americana

Sorceror
Great transaction. Super nice and legit seller. Exceptionally fair. Don't hustle this guy on price, he isn't greedy.

Happy to buy from you anytime MVP.

Uomvp

Knight
kobra plz tell me you aren't asking for 1kk for both?

I wouldn't sell either one for 1kk. You're lowball price is not acceptable. You're done here ty

JH.P

Sorceror
When does this auction over? I bid 19kk on totem and you responded nothing. Let me know what you want

Uomvp

Knight
At some point today i'm going to set up a vendor at the house for smaller stuff that i have laying around. Take a look later today/tonight.

I've stated many time I have 0 patients for the lowball shit that goes on 24/7. I'm doing this for everyone so items are kept in circulation. I could very easily just sign in once a month and keep the house going but I decided not to.

Last edited:

Geaux

Sorceror
At some point today i'm going to set up a vendor at the house for smaller stuff that i have laying around. Take a look later today/tonight.

I've stated many time I have 0 patients for the lowball shit that goes on 24/7. I'm doing this for everyone so items are kept in circulation. I could very easily just sign in once a month and keep the house going but I decided not to.
We arnt sure what your definition of low ball is.

Uomvp

Knight
Dude seriously? Everyone knows the average price of an item. If you are bidding under 50% of the average price then that is a lowball.