UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Event tonight! 9PM est

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Event tonight! 9PM est

Awesome, this should be a cool event.

I will not be able to make it, but that's alright.

Someone take some screen shots + details for me, it sounds pretty cool

*Rides away on an emu*

Edward

Retired Hybrid Game Master

johnny cupcakes;1976455 said:
This is un-organize and is going to take WAY too long.

After this first round, there's only 23 or so people left (2 matches). I don't know what you're talking about, there's a prize at the end, I didn't want the event to last 15 minutes. It's only been 48 minutes so far, an hour for an event is not unreasonable in my eyes....

Edward;1976456 said:
After this first round, there's only 23 or so people left (2 matches). I don't know what you're talking about, there's a prize at the end, I didn't want the event to last 15 minutes. It's only been 48 minutes so far, an hour for an event is not unreasonable in my eyes....

Not unreasonable, still sucks for the majority of people who end up sitting here, waiting for their turn..like me :(

Edward;1976456 said:

I'm the 13th match, and I haven't gone yet. With the rest of the page and some on the next. And it took an hour to get one page done. I'm just saying. Not trying to hurt your feelings. Maybe two arenas would have been better.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

I had fun even though the chumps in my duel 5 v 1 me to death and i still fucking out healed 2 dumps before i died.

Addicted

Disciple

Just so you know the prize is a date with ajax at applebees. You have to pay though.

Ra

Sorceror

Yeah, probably the reason why there has been, on average, 1-2 afkers each match. Not a problem though. It's whatever. Definitely a cool event.

Ra

Sorceror

Damn, waited an hour and 43 minutes only to get owned by two traps side-by-side.

Vigelante

Wanderer

Lol, I see myself there... I remember thats when I was waiting... And waiting... and waiting to be the first dumped on. [e woohoo

Hairo

Wanderer

so what was the prize nd is there gonna be another event liek this tonight?

Primal Fury

Sorceror

I like how admins deleat me post and my pages when I say something about shievan multi clienting... I'm senseing some corruption here.

Il start saving screenies of this and in game GM abuse make a nice lil slide show

Primal Fury;1976846 said:
I like how admins deleat me post and my pages when I say something about shievan multi clienting... I'm senseing some corruption here.

Il start saving screenies of this and in game GM abuse make a nice lil slide show

Any staff member can delete a page. I wouldnt call it GM abuse or corruption, it'd call it, apathy or laziness.