UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EVENT: Equilibrium Conclave brings you the Harrower!

roly

Wanderer
Re: EVENT: Equilibrium Conclave brings you the Harrower!

Well anyways congrats on the harrower.
First of all, THANKS! It really wasn't as fun as we had hoped, but we did get to see some PvP.. too bad no guilds choose to organize and put together a decent raid party on it.. Anyways, thanks!

You guys owning this shard is like the green bat packers owing my kids jv football team.
In response to what that person said about the e. guild being like the Green Bay Packers, all I have to say is that we don't like playing your kids JV football team; they bruise very easily and whine about an unfair game while we leave the field with their mothers. We would much rather be playing the Patriots or the Seahawks on a regular basis. It is not the Packer's faut if the team they are scheduled to play is not ready for a good game, or is under-skilled and chooses to hide in the locker room and not play at all.

You would think that e. and WoW would realize that there is no competetion on this shard and move on to a shard where people actually fight. I personally dont see any fun in playing on shard where you can do what ever you want without a fight.
We WANT this shard's PvP to step it up a notch and learn to win with teamwork and skill, rather than artifacts, houses with oddly placed doors and windows, guardzones, and zergging dryad stealth archers. The entire reason that the Harrower was spawned tonight and PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED was to see some exciting mass guild vs. guild PVP deep inside of a dungeon where there are no houses to hide in and no guard zones to hide behind.

You talk about growing ballz? Buy yet decide to join with the only other guild (ATHF) that would even pose a threat to you. Then mass recruit.
As to us joining with ATHF, they are an organized skilled guild who show an interest in PvP. We spawn all day long and like to play together with some kids who are ventrilo with us. If other people maybe thought about organizing 2-3 or even 5-6 of their in-game friends, anybody can pose a threat in felluca. All it takes is proper target-calling, and an understanding of the game.
As for the "mass recruiting" ... I'm curious to know who we recruited to be considered "mass". You can SEE our recruiting forums at http://www.dieirl.com . Anybody is welcome to apply; heck, we even usually let anybody join the guild who shows an interest in PvP, and who meet all the requirements. However, I would HARDLY consider this "mass recruiting." We kick just as many people form the guild as those who we recruit. Anyway, check out our recruiting forums to see our "mass recruiting."

You come to a shard where over half the people ping 300+ and you ping 30.
Use Krrios (PlayUO) client if you have terrible ping issues; Razor and the default UO client does absolutly fuckall to adjust your out-going packets in conjunction with your high-latency.. This is something that PlayUO does very well.. I don't know exactly how the client does this, but I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with the cueing of out-going packets when those that were already sent are not recieved yet before new packets are even sent. If you dont' want to take any steps to better your game, then STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HIGH PINGS.

I mean what fun is it to go pvp and everyone runs in the house or leaves the gate. I mean what is success without challenge? Who cares really?
You see the members of [e.] and WoW at brit gate fighting like this because this is the ONLY god damn place in the ENTIRE GAME where PvP takes place. If guild would raid our spawns (which we do EVERY NIGHT and most every day) there would be much less house-fighting. Just be glad that there is any PvP at all (for you to watch form the 5th floor of a cleverly build house within 3 screens of the brit gate guard zone)

In closing..
If you don't wish to do anything about the lack of skilled players on this shard, and only wish to berate those who choose to actually improve their surrounding players, then keep it to your FUCKING SELF. You only make yourself look like a pethetic tool when you sit in these threads flamming those who only wish to better the shard's PvP scene.

I have absolutly NOTHING against you.. I do however have something against the uneducated and hateful things you say about my guild. We really aren't evil people looking to rule the shard with an iron fist; that's what Capone did to Chicago during the 1920's ... Think of us more like the 1950's New York Yankees.. an unstoppable team who loved the game so much that they conjured up new images of baseball that history will never forget.

z0rak is Yogi Berra.

z0rak

Wanderer

such a promising post with such a craperrific conclusion... Al Copone in the 1920s?

roly

Wanderer

yes, the harrower was completed by [e.], and i'm sure the entire forum population will be elated to know that there was only 1 +25 scroll and MANY +10 and +15.

xaxas

Wanderer

roly said:
and i'm sure the entire forum population will be elated to know that there was only 1 +25 scroll and MANY +10 and +15.

And I dont think anyone gives a shit tbh...

Chap

Wanderer

xaxas said:
And I dont think anyone gives a shit tbh...
Speaking for everyone makes you look like a jackass, fyi.

Well, the entire forum population of trolls has made in this thread clear their rather malicious intent towards the kindhearted [e.] guild who tried to jumpstart pvp on this shard. So hearing of their bad luck probably made someone feel like they scored a point, somewhere.

I really had some high hopes for this harrower. but it ended up just being...

sad

*Demise's PvP skill has been reduced by 0.1, it is now 0.0*

pathetic....

I acually have to give black squirell, the handful of TaR, some random stealthers some credit for at least coming down. and yes the spawn down there was horrible, at least the balron stayed in the corner

EKiN

Knight

refering to skorpios sig

zach is gay?

he should talk to mook or lorddark

kewlbordr15

Wanderer

xeres said:
*Demise's PvP skill has been reduced by 0.1, it is now 0.0.
I acually have to give black squirell, the handful of TaR, some random stealthers some credit for at least coming down.

Im surprized not more people tryed it. I thought this would of been alot of fun. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to come up with the numbers I once did. Give us a month and some of your guys and we'll play again. :p We have great leaders and an awesome attitude we'll give ya some trouble... eventually.

xaxas

Wanderer

Balthazar-demise said:
Trying to find the harrower was a good challenge. Hythloth's a maze.

Actually I've spent quite some time in Hytloth colecting gargoyle pickaxes and aside from the invisible teleportation walls there is nothing complicated about it. And even these walls' pattern is pretty simple.