UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EVE Online

Fides

Sorceror
thoughts anyone?

considering checking it out, is it worth the time investment as I read its very complex and a huge learning curve.

crikey

Sorceror
a guy from hybrid was tellin me bout this, linked me to a news story. Apparently some retard in this "eve" game was carrying like 5 grand worth **IN REAL DoLLARS** of loot on him, got PKed and lost it all.

Absolutely hilarious

Fides

Sorceror
It's oldschool, and it takes alot of time to get decent at.

that's what i like about it in that its oldschool like uo. free will and u can do/be whatever u want in the game and there are no 'levels' etc. Also can pk someone anywhere u want but there is a grey system as well as a bounty system. There are also guards but if you're good enough you can kill someone and get away before they show up.

only thing is i don't have time nowdays to put a ton of dedication into it like I did back in the late 90's with uo and i've heard EVE takes a ton of time to learn the game.