UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Eval and Anat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Eval and Anat

just for those who didnt know and are training these skills the hard way, simply macro using anat or eval on an npc or player overnight and you'll GM

Trey-demise

Wanderer
less then over night in about a half hour you'll gm any skill you can target ppl to gain off of like animal lore target a horse

Trey said:
less then over night in about a half hour you'll gm any skill you can target ppl to gain off of like animal lore target a horse

Have you tried this m8?

Because myself and a friend have and it was slow going, we found you get better gains form taming than macroing.

Sounds strange if your getting GMed in a hour or so :( taking us ages

Waldorf

Wanderer
Re: Eval and Anat

All in all, I'd say it took me approximately 3 hours combined to GM Anatomy. I actually made good use of the Horde Minion in Uzeran's castle. Stood there, set up the macro in Razor, and then let it fly.

It'll also work as others have said if you do the same thing with an animal in your home. If you have a home that is. Otherwise, using a tamed animal in an inn will probably work just as fine. Providing no one opens the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.