UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Europe vs USA

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Eastern European countries(not all, but a lot) and USA are friends forever. We always united versus pure evil. We have to keep our culture and traditions or we will be lost. We cannot say every second world ''fuck'' , we can do better than this. Think about past for a moment, would be your grandfather proud of you?

jbone

Sorceror
European English puts R sounds randomly at the end of words like vaniller instead of vanilla.

Christianity 1
Europe. 0

Frasier

Sorceror
Christianity 1
Europe. 0

Phelon

Knight
This American loves you Europeans. Even Yaz, the dirty Maltan who started this trollfest for a little attention :)

Yaz

Squire
How many sides does a triangle have?

Ans 1: I don't know 4?
Ans 2: There's no sides, 1?

Video at 00:59

LOOOOOL I can't stop laughing this morning

Phelon

Knight
How many sides does a triangle have?

Ans 1: I don't know 4?
Ans 2: There's no sides, 1?

Video at 00:59

LOOOOOL I can't stop laughing this morning

You'll never get your falcon back. Never....

Last edited:

marcusstone

Sorceror
I've lived in Europe (italy) but am from the US, and live there currently. Both countries have their ups and downs, and I will point out a few differences I've noticed. I can't talk about the rest of europe, because I've only been to italy. (and spain briefly, but did not leave the base)
1) Italy has better looking women than america. hands down, no contest. There are good looking women in America, but ALMOST every woman in italy is good looking (I think they kill the ugly ones) Italian women have better personalitites too. Even with good looks, they still have substance.
2) America is by far the strongest nation. Maybe not in the way of manpower (China wins) but in military technology. Any country we have a problem with, we could easily stomp.
3) We (america) take better care of our poor. While you see street people in America, there are a ton of programs ande shelters to take care of them. Most of them that live on the street could go to a shelter, but choose not to. In italy there were homeless people on the street, who would get spit on, trash talked, and occasionally robbed. I gave one guy some blinkets and pillows, and he cowered away from me, and was then suspicious. He was probably more used to being ignored or mistreated than having someone actually help him.
4) There are stronger family ties in italy. Children (For the most part) stay with their parents, in their parents house much longer. There is less indepence family wise. This makes stronger families, but I've also seen it make 19-20 year olds that have no clue oin how to function in the real world.
5)Americans are greedier. I think this is because we're preached to about greatness. We're all in the rat race, trying to accumulate the most we can. In Italy, it seems like people are more content with what they have, and they make due with less/are less wasteful.
6) Americans are fatter. This is probably because we have a lot more disposible income. There was a mcdonalds near where I lived in Italy, but not a lot of Italians went there. My girfriend at the time told me it was too expensive.
7) American TV/Movies/Music is better. TV over there was lame, mostly reality shows. Most of the people there watched American shows/movies and listened to american music. Every pop artist that is from europe, was pretty much made famous/rich by america. You can be a hit in Europe, but still not be top of the charts (David Hasselhoff anyone?)
8) Italians are friendlier. I often got invited into peoples houses for dinner, even when they had never met me. That doesn't happen much in america, we are less trusting.
9) Crime is about the same, with italy has more theft relating crime, while america has more violent crime (murder)
Italy had more rape though. That said, not all of americans are a bunch of murderers. In my state, when someone gets killed, it's on the news for weeks because it's pretty rare, and is a big shock. In some cities, people get murdered every day, but that isn't true for the rest of america. America is a big place, I think sometimes europeans don't realize how big it really is. I can't just get in my car and drive to California in a day. It would probably take me a good week to get there from where I live.
Just my two cents. I don't give a shit where people are from, we're all humans, and we all share UO as our hobby. I do feel there is a lot of hatred toward America from the rest of the world, but I chalk it up to ignorance. Not all Americas are bad people, just like not all germans are Nazis...

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
ROLF GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

First Mechanical Computer
Charles Babbage in London

First Programmable computer
Konrad Zuse Germany

The First Electric Programmable Computer
made by the british to spy over germany

The first digital computer
Iowa

but the first cpu was created by Frederico Faggin an Italian physicist that was brought to the us by intel.

so american made lol

MB

Knight
You guys are ridiculous. This started out with Enrique making a troll post about whose women are hotter and now you guys are putting in all this effort to argue about GDP and universities while most of you are coming to the topic from a singular perspective. That being said, USA trumps Europe and my state is so much better than your state and I can't stand all of you who didn't inherit the right football team from your parents and you morons don't even put the right kind of sauce on your barbecue.

Last edited:

Yaz

Squire
You guys are ridiculous. This started out with Enrique making a troll post about whose women are hotter and now you guys are putting in all this effort to argue about GDP and universities while most of you are coming to the topic from a singular perspective. That being said, USA trumps Europe and my state is so much better than your state and I can't stand all of you who didn't inherit the right football team from your parents and you morons don't even put the right kind of sauce on your barbecue.

:whistle: Enrique Troll King :whistle:

MB The Teabagged Husband