UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EURO in Minnax

Re: EURO in Minnax

Chi is in SL, and -S- is going Minax. Why not go TB or CoM? If you go opposing factions, we will have more PvP.

cmcmcm

Knight

man go to another faction, ur guild is big!

lets go turn on all the factions.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

k yes your guild doesn't have many pvps but saying that you don't have enough and joining a faction that is going to get big is only making the other factions smaller, look at wat dlL did its even a smaller guild and they joined tb :)

bloodrite

Sorceror

Although many of my guys wanted to be killing EURO we should just leave em alone, they can be whatever faction they want. It still wont unbalance the faction system.

RockEye

Knight

hehe they really wanted to be killing us? :rolleyes:

i think you can't force anyone to join a faction, all the smaller guilds could join SL to be safe from Chi, but i guess they didn't .. so everything is ok for now, it's guild leaders that must make a call and take care of balance

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I agree caleb, but rather than all of the smaller guilds hiding behind chi, perhaps they should band together in a faction to become a stronger force as a team?

RockEye

Knight

RzatheKilla;325014 said:
I agree caleb, but rather than all of the smaller guilds hiding behind chi, perhaps they should band together in a faction to become a stronger force as a team?

that's exactly what i would do if i was a guild leader, but for now not many guilds joined factions or show interest. tb will be full fast, cuz ppl use it to train skills and i like minax horse, so for now i support leaders choice.