UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EUO Script Help Needed

MMMartin

Squire
well, this script have 2 parts scanning,

frst is in table, it is completly alone and have nothing with output TXT file
and second is scenning for make TXT file

i was try make it +- for bag ID... but ... at table i can add it, but for TXT... i m a bit lazy... i was make separe bags... i think it will enought :)

i was return info for see at table items... make not string but like before was for you can check properity items in table... [like i say, table and txt are diferent in scenning properity]

edit...
well not scanning but make properity in part*** write properity items and text in table and in txt are alone separated :)

Attachments

• qweqeqwe.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MMMartin

Squire
i m dont sure, it make txt with properity items... and i was use only for add item without properity just with name it bag and id info [it is name not properity in table]

and txt file make properity item info like txt... well it is possible, i can try make it, but later

MMMartin

Squire
wanna make ID bag for all items at start or wanna like in table ?
frst like BAG [ID] one line ? and next items after separe it and make next BAG [ID] and items ?

MB

Knight
I was looking for the first one instead of the second one. If only second one is possible, that would work. Also if you can't get bagid to ouput at all, that is fine, I think I can make solution with just the separators. Thank you for your help

script.png