UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EUO - BodGatherer

Elamor

Sorceror
script removed. Pm me if you want it.

This script allows you to break rules. Please, do not do this and keep UODemise economy player-friendly and not bot dependent (I know about afk farmers everywhere, but this disease cant be cured at modern UO).

+ I am not sure about second cited rule. Because this script is logging in and out your characters and it cant be made in UOSteam or other external programs. If GMs/administrators see this script is agains it, feel free to delete this topic and send me a PM about it.

1#
In-Game Rules
  1. No unattended gathering.
    This applies to everything, not just resources. In particular, it includes:
    Turning in or collecting BODs
2#
Client
  1. Authorized third party software includes:
    • UOSteam
    • Razor
    • UOCartographer
    • UOWedding
    • UO Automap
    • UOBod

EasyUO may be used, but only for actions possible and allowed in Razor/UOSteam.
To the topic!

Script is in Beta version 1.03!
Test it, use it, edit it... whatever you want (just please, dont put it on EUO PSL)

Guide for players outside of script will be made after public release ;)

What it does?
BodGatherer will make login-getbods-storebods-logout circle for you on 4 accounts and 7 characters on each. You can choose which you want to log in.

What you need?
Easyuo
Characters at luna bank with 0,1 tailoring and bs and with 2 bodbooks named Tresets and BSresets
Follow seting inside script

Known bugs:
Specific player names can bug script.
Crash, client freeze or big laggy day can make script overrun itself.
NPCs are sometimes invisible for script (why?)

Last edited: