UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Error: The UO game client has crashed. I am at my wit's end.

The Monarch

Knight
Error: The UO game client has crashed. I am at my wit's end.

I have no idea what this is. I can only not log on just one character and its driving me crazy. I have a fully patched client because I fool around on other shards (Shhhh!), and this message just recently started appearing after i go to choose the char and as it tries to log in. I just cant log on one character and I really don't want to have to reinstall and repatch. It looks like the problem is with the UO profiles but i don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know what the problem is?

---------------------------
Error
The UO game client has crashed. To report this crash, hit Control-C and paste the contents of your clipboard

into an email addressed to [email protected] with a description of what you were doing when it crashed.

Version: 7.0.4.2

Exception Id: 3221225477

Module: ntdll.dll

Checksum: 1060461604

OK

Amako

Sorceror
Re: Error: The UO game client has crashed. I am at my wit's end.

If you are running XP go to your ea folder in my documents and delete all the profiles that are created. that worked for me.

Snake Eye

Wanderer

I have similiar crashes on my sallos accs. And somehow when i login with razor and move my char out of the house its all good.. So my best bet is something in my house makes sallos crash(sometimes). Maybe the same goes for you?

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Odds are you have a corrupt file in your character config. It could be your desktop layout, your macros, any of the other few files in there.

Go to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client (or whatever your UO directory is). Then browse to ...\desktop\UOGamers\Your Account\Your Character.

Move the whole folder with your character's name out of that directory for a while and try to log in. You probably won't crash, but you will have lost your macros and desktop layout.

Another possibility is that you have a problem with your UO files that are specific to the location where your character is crashed. If that is the case, then your other characters will probably crash if you travel to the same location with them. This will require a reinstall to fix.

The Monarch

Knight

LKP;2009321 said:
Odds are you have a corrupt file in your character config. It could be your desktop layout, your macros, any of the other few files in there.

Go to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client (or whatever your UO directory is). Then browse to ...\desktop\UOGamers\Your Account\Your Character.

Move the whole folder with your character's name out of that directory for a while and try to log in. You probably won't crash, but you will have lost your macros and desktop layout.

This was exactly the problem. Thank you so much for the help guise!