UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Entourage MPEG Faction Promo Video

Antarus

Wanderer
Re: Entourage MPEG Faction Promo Video

_Choru_ said:
Guess you lost the arguement and resorted to some stupid comment that went straight over my head.

No not really. I was insulting London for its bad food and worse weather.

However...

PlayUO is a memory whore and crashes quite often.

Razor's macro system far exceeds playuos.

I can macro a chug if I want who cares if I can't "block it".

Auto-loot. lol.

I can grab bars just fine in razor.

Smoothwalk, goodmacro's, auto regging, the list goes on and on.

I use both programs. I like the feel of PlayUO better then Razor. However I would not justify playuo being superior to razor in every way shape or form.

My post was about technology advancing. You turned into a dead game pissing contest. Good game faggot.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

PlayUO is a memory whore and crashes quite often. >> Not if you have a good PC.

Razor's macro system far exceeds playuos. >> Yes, but we are talking on a PvP level, not macroing chars

I can macro a chug if I want who cares if I can't "block it".>> In a 7x duel you can hold your spell down to have the effect almonst striaght away

Auto-loot. lol. >> Razor does not have auto loot

I can grab bars just fine in razor. >> So you can have 20 things stacked on one tile and grab there bars in 1second? Didnt think so

Smoothwalk, goodmacro's, auto regging, the list goes on and on. >> Krrios client has 'auto' regging, razor smoothwalk sucks compared to KUOC

Seriously, give up.

Antarus

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:

Razor's macro system far exceeds playuos. >> Yes, but we are talking on a PvP level, not macroing chars

I can macro a chug if I want who cares if I can't "block it".>> In a 7x duel you can hold your spell down to have the effect almonst striaght away

I can grab bars just fine in razor. >> So you can have 20 things stacked on one tile and grab there bars in 1second? Didnt think so

Smoothwalk, goodmacro's, auto regging, the list goes on and on. >> Krrios client has 'auto' regging, razor smoothwalk sucks compared to KUOC

Seriously, give up.

I guess I have to. I guess you won at Ultima online "cheater client" knowlege.

You just won the prize for UO stud of the year.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

No, you just need to admit that KUOC does ALOT more than Razor, that is all.

Fr0sty

Lord

_Choru_ said:

Seriously, give up.

That would be everyones point. What would you be without KUOC Choru????? NOTHING. It pvps for you.

Lynyrd

Knight

Fr0sty said:
That would be everyones point. What would you be without KUOC Choru????? NOTHING. It pvps for you.

Really, none of that has much to do with PvP. It's mainly small things, like organizing agents and easier health-bar-pulling. Anyone who PvPs with PlayUO should have no problem with Razor.

There is, however, the possibility to make plugins that create an unfair advantage. That's where the controversy should be, although most of the ignorant people nagging at the client fail to see this.

Jismo

Wanderer

Choru, throughout this thread, has been arguing AGAINST the use of PlayUO/KUOC. Why would he do that if he used it himself?

Lynyrd

Knight

Chewbacca said:
Choru, throughout this thread, has been arguing AGAINST the use of PlayUO/KUOC. Why would he do that if he used it himself?

I thought he didn't. And even if he does, he's still right; PUO can do a lot that Razor can't.

I use PUO because I like its look and feel. The movement is so smooth and free of lag, and I love the extra features like guard zone lines and the different commands.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

I dont use PlayUO frosty, so I have no idea where that came from :S

Lyn, things like block heal (ok the razor one has improved alot I noticed last night, I never botherd to have it on before because it sucked so hard)

Block poisen DO help with PvP.

Wow, Im still amazed at Frostys comments :/